Next Signing 'very Close'

Bad Robot

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be Islam Feruz on loan from Chelsea

Hope not, ego and attitude seem to have stalled his career, see his loan to Blackpool for details.

Defo not a player MW would be interested in imo.

Guy who blogs about Arsenal youths says Zelalem is back in Glasgow today.

Hope its him.

Imagine drawing the wean touchers in the cup and ragdolling them with 18 and 19 year olds :lol:

I've read some right negative comments from 'Bears' at phone-ins and I don't really get it.

It's not like our squad is full of them, we have the makings of a great team supplemented by a few loans which allows us to add new faces next season without old bastards being tied down on contracts.

It also gives us a major shout in the domestic cups, I'm positive this is what the gaffer has in mind but he will never admit that.

We could have won the league with what we had(barring a lot of injuries and suspensions) but the fact we're still actively bringing folk in, and the standard as well. tells me it's much more than the league Warburton is aiming for this year.

We aim to win everything we enter obviously but how amazing would it be to win the league and the Scottish Cup, Europa League next year :D

Imagine drawing the wean touchers in the cup and ragdolling them with 18 and 19 year olds :lol:

I've read some right negative comments from 'Bears' at phone-ins and I don't really get it.

It's not like our squad is full of them, we have the makings of a great team supplemented by a few loans which allows us to add new faces next season without old bastards being tied down on contracts.

It also gives us a major shout in the domestic cups, I'm positive this is what the gaffer has in mind but he will never admit that.

We could have won the league with what we had(barring a lot of injuries and suspensions) but the fact we're still actively bringing folk in, and the standard as well. tells me it's much more than the league Warburton is aiming for this year.

We aim to win everything we enter obviously but how amazing would it be to win the league and the Scottish Cup, Europa League next year :D

the only phone in that matters is Rangers chat.. Although go on Clyde n say I have a negative point about Rangers n you'll be shoehorned right to the top of the list

the only phone in that matters is Rangers chat.. Although go on Clyde n say I have a negative point about Rangers n you'll be shoehorned right to the top of the list

It wasn't snyde mate, it was the Daily Rhebel's, I alway scan the site for Rangers stories and I seen a link saying something the lines of our loan policy was being slated, had a read and it was supposed Bears moaning even though we don't have many in on loan.

No listened to Rangerschat in ages.

It wasn't snyde mate, it was the Daily Rhebel's, I alway scan the site for Rangers stories and I seen a link saying something the lines of our loan policy was being slated, had a read and it was supposed Bears moaning even though we don't have many in on loan.

No listened to Rangerschat in ages.

These types of people are the ones who don't indicate when leaving a roundabout

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/english/rangers-set-to-clinch-deal-for-gedion-zelalem-1-3865758

Warburton said: “Any player coming to the squad needs a chance to get to know the squad and them to know him so he’s not for this Sunday.

“He’s a very talented ball player. He sees a pass, he’s very creative and one of the young gems at Arsenal.

“In my mind he will be a permanent first-team player in the future.

“His development will continue up here. Ibrox is a big plus point. Playing in front of 50,000 will be great for his development.

“We have to make sure that we replicate playing for Arsenal as close as we can and make sure everything is right logistically.

“He’s a creator. He is slight in frame but he is a very clever footballer. He’s got work to do and he is nowhere near the finished article so that’s why he’s coming to us to continue his development and I’m sure it will work out well for us.”

Welcome to Rangers Gedion :D

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/english/rangers-set-to-clinch-deal-for-gedion-zelalem-1-3865758

Warburton said: “Any player coming to the squad needs a chance to get to know the squad and them to know him so he’s not for this Sunday.

“He’s a very talented ball player. He sees a pass, he’s very creative and one of the young gems at Arsenal.

“His development will continue up here. Ibrox is a big plus point. Playing in front of 50,000 will be great for his development.

“We have to make sure that we replicate playing for Arsenal as close as we can and make sure everything is right logistically.

“He’s a creator. He is slight in frame but he is a very clever footballer. He’s got work to do and he is nowhere near the finished article so that’s why he’s coming to us to continue his development and I’m sure it will work out well for us.”

Is this official?

:peanut::party:

We play the same formation as Barcelona. We're playing possession football. 'Dominate the football' is a mantra. Warburton is talking about replicating conditions at Arsenal. We're trying to bring in a wonderkid playmaker to help us develop the kind of football people love.

Many managers talk a good game but Warburton is doing it. He's even better than I had hoped. Is it okay to get carried away yet?