Forum Suggestions

Ted E Bayer

Suggestions that would improve things for me:

1. At the top of the Bears Den would it be possible to have a quick glance list of our fixtures or even just the next game.
  2. A sticky for most recent player interviews and more importantly managers press conferences

If these are pish or unsuitable for any reason, no problem.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we should have an ****OFFICIAL*** thread for each player. The amount of times a thread starts with the same stuff in it e.g How good is Tavernier, did you see that skill etc... Would be better if it was all under an official banner for me.

**Official Nathan Oduwa Appreciation Thread***

Threads to be kept fairly on topic. Some threads start really well and the subject matter is on topic (and interesting) yet 2 pages in it becomes another personal debate between posters (for example about Ally). It hijacks the thread and the subject matter is lost.

Having said ^ that it is fair enough and expected that topics develop into others it's more so the done to death arguments that appear and there are threads for the subject.

I'd like to see a points system that could be used for the likes of predictor tournaments on the general football section. I've seen it on a few other forums before. For example, next to your post count you also have a points count. You could gain a certain amount of points for every post you make then you could have a section where you can bet your points to win more in predictor competitions and such. Think it would be good fun.

I'd like to see a points system that could be used for the likes of predictor tournaments on the general football section. I've seen it on a few other forums before. For example, next to your post count you also have a points count. You could gain a certain amount of points for every post you make then you could have a section where you can bet your points to win more in predictor competitions and such. Think it would be good fun.

We used to do something like this.