Match Day!

G.E.C.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Counting the hours myself, but we need to keep the heed. Everything has gone for us this season, but a set back will happen some time. Inevitable it will happen some time. I truly expect us to roll over Hivs, but we must recognise how far we have come, and keep the moans and groans under control when it happens. I'm thinking 4-1 victory.

Dunno I have butterflies or it's bad nervousness.

Really don't think it'll be as one sided as alot of our fans are making it out to be.

It may not be one-sided, but only if Hibs play well. Because we certainly will,

I think even this early that Warburton has instilled a consistency of performance that we have lacked for years. Even winning titles under Walter there were some turgid displays when we hung on to grind out a result - I don't think that is acceptable to the guys in charge now.

Morning Bears.It's time for a first coffee today then heading to bus station to get a coach straight to Glasgow.I should work today but refused because of this game.

Him:,,You cannae come oot cos a Rangers?''

Me: ,,Aye mate,see you on monday''.My gaffer's face -priceless;he's a tim,btw.

Right,6 hours to go-exciting time to come :21:

I think this game will be different from Hivs games last season. They had the confidence and belief to come out and grab the game by the scruff of the neck. I don't think they will dare to try that today. They will sit in the first half hour, try to keep it tight and then hope to build things from there. That, to me, is a testament to MW and Sir David.

If we get a quick goal if a couple before ht, then I think we will slaughter them. Much will depend on how clinical we are in fromt if goal ( possibly our only negative just now this season ). Either way, I can't wait because it's three years since I've felt like this and counting down the days and hours to the next game. C'mon the teddies ⚽️⚽️⚽️