Rangers Tv

unless the weather is really shite at the game then you most likely won't have any issues with streaming it. there does seem to be issues with sound now and then. the peterhead game (i think) had the sound out for about 10 minutes.

picture wise. i don't think it's even HD. it's shown in a video player on the website and if you go full screen it can be a bit crap looking but definitely watchable and better than a shitey stream.

unless the weather is really shite at the game then you most likely won't have any issues with streaming it. there does seem to be issues with sound now and then. the peterhead game (i think) had the sound out for about 10 minutes.

picture wise. i don't think it's even HD. it's shown in a video player on the website and if you go full screen it can be a bit crap looking but definitely watchable and better than a shitey stream.

Only issue i've had with the sound is the commentary! Shocking doesn't come close especially when DJ is on!

Thought the quality of the stream last week was great but this week shite. It was watchable but the definition is very poor. It's something they really need to do something about if that's the usual standard. Checked one of the dodgy online stands and it was probably of similar if not better standard, which just shouldn't be the case.

Only issue i've had with the sound is the commentary! Shocking doesn't come close especially when DJ is on!

DJ should be sacked from RTV, was in the car yesterday and heard him spunking about the rhats just as much as the other cunts on snide do, shocking behaviour from him, man up and back us up on there if you must lower yourself.

Ps, wiz only on in the car as wiz trying to catch a few coupon scores.

I'd say only when DJ is on.

If he could somehow be contractually obliged to stop with the incessant shitty puns, he'd be fine.

And I don't care what anyone says, I think Tom Miller's okay. Better him than any of the Broadcast Commentators.

Thought the quality of the stream last week was great but this week shite. It was watchable but the definition is very poor. It's something they really need to do something about if that's the usual standard. Checked one of the dodgy online stands and it was probably of similar if not better standard, which just shouldn't be the case.

It might just have been me, but I thought the Ibrox screens looked really poor today too. So maybe it's the source camera/kit/settings that is the problem?

I'd say only when DJ is on.

If he could somehow be contractually obliged to stop with the incessant shitty puns, he'd be fine.

And I don't care what anyone says, I think Tom Miller's okay. Better him than any of the Broadcast Commentators.

Did Lovenkrands not concentrate on a game earlier in the season iirc?

Aye that was on RTV and he was rotten!