Rob Kiernan

lewislaudrup

Think he knows Ball is waiting in the wings for a starting place. Didn't really rate him or Wilson today.

I take it you never watched the first half at Ayr the other night? Give the boys a break ffs.

Great result and another clean sheet from arguably our hardest opposition this year.

I take it you never watched the first half at Ayr the other night? Give the boys a break ffs.

Great result and another clean sheet from arguably our hardest opposition this year.

I watched it and he still didn't make as many errors as Kiernan today. Wanting a square go because you fucked a pass up shows he is under pressure. Hibs should have scored at least two today and he was nowhere to be found. Alright when the ball is coming at him like a missile from the sky but on the deck I'm not convinced yet.

When i saw the 2 signings coming in i thought "we are gonna be solid at the back"... But im still just a little bit unsure, i think we can be a bit slack at times! Hopefully its just a bedding in period because it is still early in the season!

Pretty nervous watch today dunno if anybody else thought that, felt we gave them too many chances that thankfully they made an arse of!

The centre backs are painfully exposed without a proper DMC. If Eustace signs I think we will see a much better defensive unit.

This.

Marauding fullbacks will always leave the defenders vulnerable (see the Brentford defenders comments). A proper Hilding midfielder will alleviate SOME of this but not all, I still think warburton wants to score more of our chances, retain the ball better to limit their chances etc.