Mark Warburton Press Conference Ahead Of Airdrie 24/08/15

LeeWallaceRFC

Man, It just gets better and better with these press conferences, no excuses, no palaver, just straight down the line as far as he is concerned.

Even that bunch of deadwood interviewing him, if asked to be honest (I know, I'm stretching it :P ), would love to listen to MW all day long.

It's great to be confident about our team again, and great to eventually have someone at the pit face who is a proper leader.

:uk:

Dont think I've ever heard a football manager speak so articulately or intelligently. So many wee interesting snippets in 12 minutes of speaking.

was interested in him talking about his strikers, pretty ruled out the notion of bringing in an out and out striker, in the modern game the best teams have players who can play anywhere along the front line, fast, flexible and in rotation, a massive leap from hoofing it to a guy with the movement of a fucking tree.

A world apart from what we've been used to. No wonder top sides in England hold him in so high regard.

I am gonna cry if this man leaves

Tell me about it. I'll be gutted. Hopefully we get 5 years out of him.

You can see why the players are so motivated. I'd love to have MW as manager, you want to run through brick walls for him.

I just wish he'd give a proper time frame on Eustace, instead of he is nearly there. It's killing me :lol:. That's my only moan :lol:.

Those journos ask the same questions every press conference.

Spot on, and yet he still manages to keep the heid and answers the questions to the best of his ability, which is rather vast, especially when dealing with these conts.