We Need Major Investment Over The Next 12 Months

GOAT

Anybody think we are keeping money until we go up then giving Me Warburton a magic war chest?

We fucking better be otherwise Kings the liar I always said he would be. But I'm not getting involved in that board room pish anymore.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't agree with a single word of this. We don't need major investment, we need a scouting system that will get us value for money; the manager said value, and he proved adept at doing that. We have a manger who will look at Auchenhowie, and what we can produce there, and astute signings that will bring value on and off the park. There is a long term objective at this club now, and if we do this properly then it could lead to bright days ahead. Warburton will bring this club to the top, and he is already showing that he can possibly do that in a way we can afford.

Excellent post, 10/10, would read again

Realise how sarcastic this sounds but couldn't add more to this post

One things for sure, theres no one I'd like more to be given investment than our current management team.

As for the tarriers dont normally take any interest but its a good result for us them getting pumped out, puts them in a cycle of shit, best players sold, no attraction or cash for replacements and not enough quality for next seasons qualifiers, should they win their league.

Couple of seasons like that and with the co-ops loan due paid it will be investment for a crack at Europe, not to compete with them cunts.

They are in complete denial...that is the funniest thing about it. Celtc are a Europa League team and they are too ashamed to admit and accept it.

Malmo are not that much better than we are, and I've said it for 18 months now... if we were given £5m for transfer fees and and increased salary cap, we will challenge them.

They are scared. We know it, they know it. We are coming and it's going to be sweet.

Deluded is the word, I agree though they are a Europa league team. What do you expect when you downsize and play shite teams all year that can't even qualify for the Europa league.

Celtic and us were only a force in Europe when we we were breathing down each other's necks.

Back on topic, I agree we need some investment. A share issue spent wisely would sucfice, spent wisely meaning a scouting network. Bring in more youth, our youth team is decent but it will only produce players with abilities based on what's at the academy so I would look at bring in better youth.

Signings - we need 5 more singings better than what we have. Athleticism and pace is a must as well as a great striker. He Malmö team looked very athletic as well as technical.

Our defenders are decent for this level but I wouldn't fancy them next season.

Let's say we raise £20-30m in a share issue over the next year. Money goes into all you mention but to scout we also need to buy.

As long as we get value. I like the way Warburton appears to be looking the whole player, from their potential to the character of the player. I'd like to see us make signings with elementary principles such as a wage structure that suits the squad etc. And you're right, we will have to buy, but I don't think we are that far behind challenging for the top league.

I don't agree with a single word of this. We don't need major investment, we need a scouting system that will get us value for money; the manager said value, and he proved adept at doing that. We have a manger who will look at Auchenhowie, and what we can produce there, and astute signings that will bring value on and off the park. There is a long term objective at this club now, and if we do this properly then it could lead to bright days ahead. Warburton will bring this club to the top, and he is already showing that he can possibly do that in a way we can afford.

IIRC, the scum's head scout is a bluenose, and came to us first after they offered him the job while he was still at Hibs. We turned him down, and went on our merry way, buying players like Ortiz, Foster, Healy, Beattie and Kerkar.

It would be a fucking brilliant GIRFUY if we could lure the guy over here, and stall their rebuilding job before it begins.

Anybody think we are keeping money until we go up then giving Me Warburton a magic war chest?

Hes got to be.. How much have we raised through ST sales this season. add to that a up and coming Share issue and next season ST sales.. I know thats looking ahead alot but that can't be kicking the arse aff 30/35million raised in just over a year..

How much has magic man spent this summer under 1million.

IIRC, the scum's head scout is a bluenose, and came to us first after they offered him the job while he was still at Hibs. We turned him down, and went on our merry way, buying players like Ortiz, Foster, Healy, Beattie and Kerkar.

It would be a fucking brilliant GIRFUY if we could lure the guy over here, and stall their rebuilding job before it begins.

I'm not sure about that one. Their scouting system isn't exactly setting the heather alight.

Let's say we raise £20-30m in a share issue over the next year. Money goes into all you mention but to scout we also need to buy.

I have estimated our income over this next year at 30/35million thats including this years ST's and next with this up coming share issue also.. No bad fur a years work give Warbs 15million 5 for January and 5-10million for the summer I trust the man to get it right

My mhank mate from work was making a big deal over the fact I was supporting Malmö.

Except for the fact the whole of Scottish football would not support us in Europe and wish us dead, I told him I don't want the gap getting any bigger.

Anyway, Celtic need us back challenging, how have the faired in Europe ever since we left the spl?

The only team I support is Rangers but if pushed for a second team it would only ever be whoever the scum are playing.

I'm not sure about that one. Their scouting system isn't exactly setting the heather alight.

They've made a profit of around £20Mil on Ki, Wanyama and Hooper alone. They'll probably make another £5-8Mil profit on Van Djik. If we could take that away from them, a main source of their income goes too. It's up to the manager which of the targets found by the scouting system are signed, but If we find one player worth £5Mil in profit a year, then we're much better off than we are now.

Whether it's King living up to his promises or a share issue. After tonight's embarrassment for the tarriers and losing out the CL pot of gold, we are not that far behind them, some major investment in time for next season and we can challenge them straight away.

Tonight is massive IMO for us, them getting a £15-20m kitty could have been a disaster for us.

Agreed. We must make good on the current feel good factor.

Full houses and cracking atmospheres will only strengthen our hand and make us a good proposition for potential investors.

On the other hand their crowds will suffer now they are not in the CL.

We are on the way up and those cunts have stalled and will regress with departures rather than signings this week.

Whether it's King living up to his promises or a share issue. After tonight's embarrassment for the tarriers and losing out the CL pot of gold, we are not that far behind them, some major investment in time for next season and we can challenge them straight away.

Tonight is massive IMO for us, them getting a £15-20m kitty could have been a disaster for us.

we are really coming good under warburton and big Davie. liewell will be shitting it because Diela is fucking clueless.the smellies are defo going backwards under him.hope they give him a 5 year contract?

Interesting that the discussion here is almost totally about Rangers and the implications of their CL exit for our team and next season.

Its another healthy sign of the advances being made and an ominous sign for our ghuests from the dharkness who probably came on here looking for a discussion about them.

Its a great time to be a bear.

:uk: