Chris Mclaughlin Reinstated

DeanMK

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers FC haven't been the ones coming cap in hand. BBC have caved in and promised to stop taking the piss. They know they were in the wrong and have apologised unreservedly for their behaviour.

I would imagine that's what's happened?

That's the point though. We're left guessing.

Where's the apology and public acknowledgement that his reporting was influenced by a poisonous agenda.

Rangers FC haven't been the ones coming cap in hand. BBC have caved in and promised to stop taking the piss. They know they were in the wrong and have apologised unreservedly for their behaviour.

thats all complete conjecture of course. We revoked his privileges - we have now re-instated them. There is a reason for that. I doubt the BBC apologising unreservedly is it.

No it's not weak. The idea coming from the board is that they will not stand for imbalance in the reporting of the club's affairs.
It appears that they will have elicited an apology from scrote's employers along with a promise that all of their employees will no longer be sticking the boot into Rangers.
They have quietly demanded, and have been given respect. Scrote is an irrelevance, really.

No it's not weak. The idea coming from the board is that they will not stand for imbalance in the reporting of the club's affairs.

It appears that they will have elicited an apology from scrote's employers along with a promise that all of their employees will no longer be sticking the boot into Rangers.

They have quietly demanded, and have been given respect. Scrote is an irrelevance, really.

Where do you get that from? I don't see any apology, mention of an apology, or acknowledgement that earlier reporting was biased.

We are the most exciting story in Scottish football and news is spreading. The BBC want back on the gravy train and I fail to see what they have done to earn the right to end their self-imposed exile after we correctly banned that wee rodent.

There is nothing in the statement that suggests that.

thats all complete conjecture of course. We revoked his privileges - we have now re-instated them. There is a reason for that. I doubt the BBC apologising unreservedly is it.

It depends on whether maybe that a complaint has been made to the BBC governors on the self imposed ban or on McLaughlin's reporting and maybe BBC Scotland have had their arses kicked from above on this one.

The BBC Sports Department attitude isn't just one man. They are known as the Pacific Quay C***ic Supporters Club and for good reason. Absolutely riddled with them. An instruction has come from higher up the food chain and they've had to comply. The Rangers are just too big a story to ignore.

Thank you Mark Warburton.

I would imagine that never happened. The BBC will continue to attack our club and like this incident, we'll play games for a few weeks.

Spineless wonders.