Chris Mclaughlin Reinstated

DeanMK

That would have been spitefull, we don't like him but he is their head sports reporter

Rangers are bigger than that, we don't need to show spite

Do you honestly think anything will change? Do you think the hatred towards the club from the BBC will stop?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We will just have to wait and see how things pan out with the BBC. I suspect things will be quiet for about 6 months then they will revert back to their old ways. The people involved are still there and will not change just keep a low profile for a while.

Totally agree mate, leopards and spots, but when they start their shit again, we as a Club will be able to revoke privileges with impunity, as they are have and always will be in the wrong, when their mask drops again. :drugang:

:uk:

It's not "weak" at all. Do you honestly think Rangers have just accepted "ok, you weren't biased at all, welcome back" or actually went cap in hand to the BBC begging them back?

Of fucking course not. I don't like the fact the club is using diplomatic language but it's plain to see, we've been given assurances that from now on they won't be reporting in a biased manner. In essence they've admitted guilt.

I think it's a weak move, you don't. We shall have to agree to disagree :)

I dn't want an admission of guilt " in essence" I want it in bloody print for all to see.

I think it's a weak move, you don't. We shall have to agree to disagree :)

I dn't want an admission of guilt " in essence" I want it in bloody print for all to see.

You'll only see that if a complaint is taken all the way to the BBC trust, even then, do you think the BBC would actually admit they are biased against an organisation? They'd apologise for a specific complaint instance and not institutional bias over a period of years.

I too would like them to apologise and say "sorry, we're a bunch of biased, hateful bastards" but it's not going to happen.

The club had an opportunity with the video editing of Ally, to properly highlight their bias to London but the board at that time did next to fuck all

Rangers FC haven't been the ones coming cap in hand. BBC have caved in and promised to stop taking the piss. They know they were in the wrong and have apologised unreservedly for their behaviour.

I would imagine that's what's happened?

(tu) seen it on twitter mate bbc good as admitted they were in the wrong

Bit unrealistic to expect the ban to be pernament.

Seems the BBC have learned it's foolish to piss off the biggest Club in Scotland and have approached the board to try and get back on side. Their ill thought out boycott only lasted a few weeks so it is clear we are important to them wether they like it or not.

I just hope if any BBC reporter starts their shite again that the whole of the BBC are given a lengthy ban.

This is like Donald Trump kicking the "Univision" Mexican reporter out of his news conference the other night. 15 minutes later, Trump let him back in and was gracious about it.

Point is... The Rangers banned CM in the first place..hold all the cards.. and this piece of shit better be on his best behaviour. We made the point... have been gracious and classy...but he will be gone again if he doesn't 'behave'. (tu)

Blinder played by us imho

It was always going to happen one day I suspect but to ease any pain I may feel at the wee septic man back in our stadium, the statement was so short and curt it alluded to the guys journalistic qualities nicely. :pipe: