Chris Mclaughlin Reinstated

DeanMK

Like it or not we need good media relationships ,it helps with sponsorship deals to have good coverage and it's not a case of bending over and taking it ,the board have shown they won't take any shite or the doors will be closed to any individual taking the piss

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the point though. We're left guessing.

Where's the apology and public acknowledgement that his reporting was influenced by a poisonous agenda.

Now watch cunts like Tom English, Queersy Speirsy, and those scum on Sportsound etc spruke that "finally Rangers have come to their senses and realised they need the BBC more than the BBC need them" shite.

It will be reported as "Both parties have come to a mutual understanding and the situation has been resolved"

There's more chance of the tarriers winning the fucking CL than getting an apology off that lot. :pipe:

The ban was embarrassing to begin with but for me, this is the BBC caving and, in the process, confirmed that they (McGlaughlin) were biased in their reporting and will ensure a more balanced view from their reporter.

Now maybe I'm not reading this correctly, but are you saying the Rangers board were wrong to ban that wee specky cunt McLaughlin from Ibrox/Auchenhowie?

Does anyone know how to post a tweet ?

Saw one of McLaughlin asking Chris Graham to prove his sources .

Don't want to make a big thing of this right now in case I'm mistaken , but from what I've seen , it doesn't look like McLaughlin is in any way remorseful.

Don't want to make a big thing of this right now in case I'm mistaken , but from what I've seen , it doesn't look like McLaughlin is in any way remorseful.

Chris Graham @ChrisGraham76 10h10 hours ago

Glad to see BBC back down over previous biased reporting. Hopefully they'll now ensure @BBCchrismclaug and others report on RFC fairly.

16 retweets 32 favorites

Chris McLaughlin @BBCchrismclaug 9h9 hours ago

@ChrisGraham76 speak to your sources again Chris because I'm afraid your tweet is nonsense.

61 retweets 69 favorites

Chris Graham ‏@ChrisGraham76 10h10 hours ago

Glad to see BBC back down over previous biased reporting. Hopefully they'll now ensure @BBCchrismclaug and others report on RFC fairly.

16 retweets 32 favorites

Chris McLaughlin ‏@BBCchrismclaug 9h9 hours ago

@ChrisGraham76 speak to your sources again Chris because I'm afraid your tweet is nonsense.

61 retweets 69 favorites

That's the one.

May be wrong , but doesn't sound as if McLaghlin feels times have changed.

Begs the question , who approached who for this meeting. I'll honestly feel let down if it was us ..

Well done RANGERS. Let the country find out what they really are by giving the purchaser of rent bhoys back his priveleges. Think we are setting this scrote up as he will not be able to hide his and the bbc in Scotlands dislike and hate for us. I will give him 2 minutes before the snide remarks start as they cannot help themselves. Absolute pr*ck of a person.

That's the one.

May be wrong , but doesn't sound as if McLaghlin feels times have changed.

Begs the question , who approached who for this meeting. I'll honestly feel let down if it was us ..

I went to the CG twitter page and found it for you.

The tone of the CMcL tweet definitely seems to me that he either disagrees the BBC have "backed down" OR he is saying he will not change his way of reporting things.

I will be disgusted if the club approached the BBC and gave the specky little cunt his accreditation back in the hope we will get fair and unbiased reporting from the tarrier loving prick. :mad:

BTW! if you don't know how to copy & paste quotes I'll send you a PM telling you how it's done :D

I went to the CG twitter page and found it for you.

The tone of the CMcL tweet definitely seems to me that he either disagrees the BBC have "backed down" OR he is saying he will not change his way of reporting things.

I will be disgusted if the club approached the BBC and gave the specky little cunt his accreditation back in the hope we will get fair and unbiased reporting from the tarrier loving prick. :mad:

BTW! if you don't know how to copy & paste quotes I'll send you a PM telling you how it's done :D

Cheers Oz.

Hopefully my boy will be able to show me the way , though probably not at this time of night - or day for you :D

But yes , I have to agree. The very fact he comes back to CG , to me , shows there's a bravado and confidence that nothing has really changed .

Cheers Oz.

Hopefully my boy will be able to show me the way , though probably not at this time of night - or day for you :D

But yes , I have to agree. The very fact he comes back to CG , to me , shows there's a bravado and confidence that nothing has really changed .

It's telling me that he truly believes that his articles are written in a fair and unbiased manner, so if that is the case he will continue to write articles that to us appear biased. It's my opinion the little cunt should never have been let back in at Ibrox/Auchenhowie and if the BBC wanted to boycott Rangers articles, that is their fucking loss, not ours. :pipe:

Feeble statement. GMS on FF is trying to spin it as a success, but the statement reads as anything but.

The propagandists do as they are told. They have no morals or scruples on anything they do.

No one believes anything the fans reps say. If only these mouthpieces had the foresight to join VB at their protests at the BBC, we may have resolved the issue back then. Time will tell if the biased reporting will cease ( it won't )

The BBC run by a Rangers hating bigot like Mr O'hara will continue to attack our fans and club.

Now maybe I'm not reading this correctly, but are you saying the Rangers board were wrong to ban that wee specky cunt McLaughlin from Ibrox/Auchenhowie?

In my opinion .. yes, but I would say it was never a ban anyway, just removal of press credentials, BBC were welcome to send a different reporter.

I know that doesn't sit well with most but, IMO, you don't deal with idiots by ignoring them, you deal with them by challenging them

If we don't like his version of a story then we put out our own, we directly challenge his side with the truth.

People keep saying he tells lies, well challenge those lies, either through club media or at worst, the courts if they are that vicious.

If he's stating opinion, then provide the arena to change that opinion, show him he's incorrect to hold it, convince him with cogent argument

Spitting the dummy because someone writes a poor story about you is petulant and just appears as if you've lost the argument, as in "its ma baw and you cannae huv it !!"

In my opinion .. yes, but I would say it was never a ban anyway, just removal of press credentials, BBC were welcome to send a different reporter.

I know that doesn't sit well with most but, IMO, you don't deal with idiots by ignoring them, you deal with them by challenging them

If we don't like his version of a story then we put out our own, we directly challenge his side with the truth.

People keep saying he tells lies, well challenge those lies, either through club media or at worst, the courts if they are that vicious.

If he's stating opinion, then provide the arena to change that opinion, show him he's incorrect to hold it, convince him with cogent argument

Spitting the dummy because someone writes a poor story about you is petulant and just appears as if you've lost the argument, as in "its ma baw and you cannae huv it !!"

You are correct to say it wasn't a ban, but McLaughlin treated it as a ban and the BBC then turned it into a ban by boycotting all things Rangers.

As for "challenging his side of the the truth" I think removal of his press credentials is about a good a challenge as we could show to the BBC and other media that all we want is fair and unbiased reporting.

As for your; "you don't deal with idiots by ignoring them" I find it difficult to grasp your idea that our board ignored this particular idiot in any way shape or form and as for changing his opinion that he is wrong; if you look at his tweet to Chris Graham you will come to the conclusion that McLaughlin in no way believes his version of the reporting was anything other than 100% factual.

It's my opinion that the board took the right course of action in the McLaughlin case and I would think it would be the opinion of the majority of fans, at least on this forum.

Ii give it less than a month before he starts his shite again .Sad thing is ,he is a resourceful wee cunt and will probably drop us deep when one day our fans or maybe even a player lets us down ..We will regret this

Bigger things to worry about.

Let's hope they've learned their lesson.

People having a hissy fit about this need to get a grip.

Bigger things to worry about.

Let's hope they've learned their lesson.

People having a hissy fit about this need to get a grip.

What things that are bigger should we be worrying about o wise one?

Ii give it less than a month before he starts his shite again .Sad thing is ,he is a resourceful wee cunt and will probably drop us deep when one day our fans or maybe even a player lets us down ..We will regret this

Maybe the problem then is the fan or player who lets us down, rather than the reporter who tells the story.