Fraser Aird

Maarko_1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If not him, then who?!

Exactly! no way would i feel confident with him lining up against a decent championship team, the only real option we have is Ball who can hopefully slot in at both full back positions if really needed

Exactly! no way would i feel confident with him lining up against a decent championship team, the only real option we have is Ball who can hopefully slot in at both fully back positions if really needed

I was surprised we let Sinnamon go on loan tbh. But I think with the way we play, we almost need wingers at fullback rather than CB's playing there. Just hoping Tav doesn't get injured :D

Oh I think a few on here said that about McKay.

Thank fuck you don't manage The Rangers.

I've always been a fan of McKay. It's been clear that McKay has talent ever since Divison 3. Aird isn't anywhere near that quality and never has been.

He's been working hard in training and putting in a good shift at RB for the u20's

I believe Warbs likes him

This.

Warburton has mentioned him by name a couple of times in press conferences when talking about the younger lads.

Seems to see him as someone who will be involved.

If Beasley can be a good LB for the yanks, then Aird can grow into a RB. He's young and has time, too.

Beasley is a much better footballer.

I can appreciate that Aird works hard and is a committed young lad but does he have the ability? Naw.