Fave Rangers Goal?

True blue 72

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not from this season but Amoruso's screamer vs Falkirk purely cos my Dad turned to me as he sized up a shot and said 'What the fuck is this useless bastards gonna do now'

He wasn't his biggest fan needless to say, I loved Amo and we'd have many an argument over the big man. Thinking about that moment always makes me smile.

So many to choose from.

For the sheer elation novos penalty against fiorentina or Edus goal against them.

I always loved the hammers goal against them, the free kick from about 30 yards into the right hand corner...in fact most of Albertz goals would fit in here.

Prsos back heel at pittodrie, therns screamer against them.

Sorry can't pick just one.

Loved Cooper Skol cup free kick against Aberdeen and Albertz free kick against the mhanky mob up the broomland end..

To be honest there are so many

yep, the one i'd say as well. also albertz picking ball up think inside our half and running by about 5 of them before rifling in the corner, think he done it 2 weeks in a row lol, thern's as well

fuck about a hundred or so, oh and coops a la pele (except better)

Jorg Albertz in the SCSF at the bheastdome.

Absolutely tremendous solo effort and the crowd reaction behind the goal was simply awesome.

Agree, has to have been his finest game. Was fortunate enough to be there and when he dummies to shot and sends the last defender on his arse we were already up celebrating cause there was only one place that ball was ending.