Georgia V Scotland

ElBufalo20

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be a scotland fan - my holidays at work resolved getting from england to hampden

to watch my place of birth.

The real difference now is that the tartan army arent the real tartan army

I cant support a skinhead that is a disgrace to the shirt and when has he ever had a decent game ?

Makes Darren Fletcher look entertaining.

There's been obvious improvement under Strachan but he clearly bottled it tonight, just like he did in Poland. Won't reach the finals now and it's completely down to him.

Agreed mate...he's made a royal cunt of it all of a sudden!

Why he persists with Mulgrew and Fletcher starting was baffling considering he's not played at all really! Stuck with his "favourites" and he'll probably do the same on Monday night.

Don't give a solitary fuck.

well i do!

i never experienced a prouder day in my life supporting scotland when i was at wembley and a 10 man scottish team beat england in '63, watching wee Davie substitute for Caldow at left back while Slim ran the show.

Rangers players were the heart and soul of most of scotland's successful teams.

nae merr!

now that rid heided wee former septic cunt makes bullshit excuses for not playing Rangers players like Wallace while playing shite like that useless scum brown and epl reserves.

Brown, a player all over the front pages lying in the gutter in a drunken stuper.

never thought i'd witness a day when such a lowlife like that would be captain of scotland.

just shows how low this country of ours has sunk.

well the strachan got what he fuckin' deserved tonight.

and the sooner the bastard gets his slimy green arse out of the scotland team the better and that result helped.

so, aye, i did give a fuck about the result.

As someone who's followed Scotland to a World Cup an euro championship I now don't give a fuck about them, if I'm honest I actually want to see them fail, if they qualify like everything in Scotland it will be hijacked by the SNP and treated as one big PR gig for independence.

Scotland as a country means nothing to me now

As someone who's followed Scotland to a World Cup an euro championship I now don't give a fuck about them, if I'm honest I actually want to see them fail, if they qualify like everything in Scotland it will be hijacked by the SNP and treated as one big PR gig for independence.

Scotland as a country means nothing to me now

This. My thoughts exactly