Northern Ireland One Win Away From Euro 2016 Qualification

Fantastic achievement for Northern Ireland... for a tiny nation with a semi-amateur football league and no world class players qualifying for a major tournament is incredible.

Fingers crossed England, Wales and Northern Ireland will all be in France whilst the Republic and Scotland play on the playstation :dazed:

I just don't want to get too carried away yet because their is still work to be done.

Hungary on Monday night is a massive game but also a very very tough one. Hungary are right in there with a shout and will be very dangerous opponents.

I think Michael O'neill will set up for a draw to be honest and I think that'll be the outcome. It's more of a don't lose for Hungary than a must win for N.I.

Greece at Windsor park in the next game is winnable given how they've been playing but you just don't know. Finland away in the final game is extremely tough also and I wouldn't want to be going there needing a win.

I predict we will have to wait to get over the line against Greece but would love to do it on Monday night. It's just great to be in this position for once.

Fantastic achievement for Northern Ireland... for a tiny nation with a semi-amateur football league and no world class players qualifying for a major tournament is incredible.

Fingers crossed England, Wales and Northern Ireland will all be in France whilst the Republic and Scotland play on the playstation :dazed:

Come on now I hope Scotland qualify and the Republic scum do not.

Do the Ulstermen only need 3 points from 3 games to qualify?

If they do it will be one of the most remarkable achievements in modern day football,with the amount of new nations competing in uefa tournaments even more so.

Countries from the old USSR and Yugoslavia with bigger populations and better club set ups has made it almost impossible for our home nations to qualify outwith England.

With Wales and Norn Ireland looking a stick on to progress it makes our poor efforts under Strachan even more prevalent.

Folk are talking about massive improvement under Strachan but i don't see it,his record is only marginally better than Leveins.People love him for his wee snidy remarks to the media but he's not that great a manager imo

Do the Ulstermen only need 3 points from 3 games to qualify?

If they do it will be one of the most remarkable achievements in modern day football,with the amount of new nations competing in uefa tournaments even more so.

Countries from the old USSR and Yugoslavia with bigger populations and better club set ups has made it almost impossible for our home nations to qualify outwith England.

With Wales and Norn Ireland looking a stick on to progress it makes our poor efforts under Strachan even more prevalent.

Folk are talking about massive improvement under Strachan but i don't see it,his record is only marginally better than Leveins.People love him for his wee snidy remarks to the media but he's not that great a manager imo

No, we are 4 points ahead of Hungary, who we play tomorrow night. If we win, we qualify, if we lose, we are 1 point ahead of them with 2 games left. We are top of the table, 1 point ahead of Romania, but have already played them twice.

For me, as long as we don't lose tomorrow night, we will qualify.