Northern Ireland One Win Away From Euro 2016 Qualification

Said from the start we are set to win the whole tournament so it's no surprise

lol, yes I can confirm, I remember you saying that alright!

I think a combination of the top seeds Greece absolutely imploding, and Lafferty trying to make amends for his fucking antics in the last qualifiers have given us this great opportunity.

Just don't lose on Monday, and we'll do it, though I think we'll win anyway.

BELIEVE!!

lol, yes I can confirm, I remember you saying that alright!

I think a combination of the top seeds Greece absolutely imploding, and Lafferty trying to make amends for his fucking antics in the last qualifiers have given us this great opportunity.

Just don't lose on Monday, and we'll do it, though I think we'll win anyway.

BELIEVE!!

Have to give it to Williamson looks he has called it right about us winning Euro2016

If the SFA, the SPFL and some of the member clubs cared more about football than punishing us then perhaps we would have a national side capable of qualifying.

As it is a failure to qualify would only highlight the incompetence of all those involved from Regan to Liewell to Strachan to Brown.

The scum connection means I couldn't give a toss about Scotland. One week ago they were embarrassed in Malmo, this week many of the same tossers were humiliated in Georgia.

The arrogance and ignorance is best highlighted by the omission of Wallace and Halliday. They may not be playing in the top division but their performances have been better than many put in before them.

I for one am delighted that The Ulstermen will be Invading France next summer...My big mate from Coleraine is off to Finland for what will be a party trip provided that they do the business on Monday Night..Well Done and Congratulations to the Best Wee Country In The World..A truly magnificent achievement..

:ulster::ulster::ulster::ulster::ulster: