Nathan Oduwa Falling For The Club

NeoGeo7

He will be away at the end of the season and I will wish him all the best.

The advantage is that Spurs be delighted with his development and the way he was treated here and won't hesitate to loan us another young star next season.

Win -Win.

Absolutely. We will never afford to buy these players, but loan deals are an important part of the modern game, and at least now we have people in charge with a brain and an eye for the right players.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My boy was the same,he's only 10 and we have been to almost every home game since he was about 8 and because of that he is appreciating the football now.

I take him to the park and he is doing the step overs and rainbow flicks,his facebook profile picture is James Tavernier and he can't wait to go Rangers on the new fifa.

This is what supporting Rangers should be like for a kid.

That's what it's all about mate, I moaned for ages that Ally was ruining our next generation of fans.

Now it's the opposite, my wee one is hooked, he's 6 next week.

I was in BR5 today and it's fantastic to see so many kids going and it's entertaining football as well.

No danger could we keep this lad

That just modern football

Him & zelalem are miles ahead of anything in scotland

Unfortunately you are right about not being able to keep him ?

Until CL football is on the table we'll struggle to keep players of his caliber from the clutches of those in the EPL

That's what it's all about mate, I moaned for ages that Ally was ruining our next generation of fans.

Now it's the opposite, my wee one is hooked, he's 6 next week.

I was in BR5 today and it's fantastic to see so many kids going and it's entertaining football as well.

(tu) to this.

And also (tu) to the big man today. Unplayable is used too often in my book, but that was just sublime. Even watching the Raith players after the game, pretty much every one of them showed their appreciation more than a normal handshake.

BTW, not to be over shadowed, his wee Gooner pal simply oozed class as well.

As for Andy Halliday and Tav, just superb the pair of them.. Well come to think of it, wee Barry and Lee Wallace were amazing as well. Then there was that fingertip save from the big man after not seeing a ball for 50 minutes. And while we are on the subject, Holt just works and plays and passes and tackles and works and plays and.....you get the drift.

Waggy's penalties are legendary and he will be a legend if he keeps playing like he is.

Thought Wilson and Kiernan were murder the day. Just didnt show up at all. Well I say didnt show up, what i really meant, was didnt need to show up. They could have played with their hands and feet tied together.

Just sublime.

Thank you Gaffer and SDOW. :praise::praise:

Its been years since I sat in my seat and laughed at what a Ranger was doing to the opposition.....he was superb today. Well done on MoTM award...well deserved.

Done that a few times today myself. Laughed at how fucking silky some of our football is. The scary thing is this team has only been together for a few months, wait till they have a year under thier belts :D

Never seen anything like that performance today, absolutely fantastic, I like many others will enjoy him for however long he is here and a massive thank you to our management team for having the foresight, business accumen and contacts to make these transfers happen.

Good Times.

McKay is better as mentioned. I've not been hugely impressed by Oduwa, he's ok, but there isn't much product there. No chance he'll get a new contract at Spurs if it ends this season.

Did you actually type that without the intent of fishing? Be good to know how little you know about football

Think he will most likely go back to spurs,,,, but maybe he will fall in love with all the attention and celebrity status he picks up along the way this season ,,,, a performance like he put in today against the taigs in a cup game and who knows maybe it will go to his head and heart,,,, showboating players usually love getting attention so you never know ,,, a strong season this year with a cup and lg win and potentially playing in Europe and the SPL next season for us might tempt him to stick around,,,, whereas go back to spurs could mean playing again in their reserves ??

Think I read a report on him that sometimes he doesn't lok like he knows where he is going with the ball, by fuck he did today. Great display from the wee lad and fairly new into the team.

What a great time to see our team reborn, Phoenix from the ashes comes to mind.

All credit to our manager on his achievement as well, it is again a pleasure to watch us play the game.