Our Manager Said This Today!

smitzer007

"We will never take the ball into the corner,ever, or boot the ball into row x for the sake of it."

I'm in fucking dreamland!

Happy with the corner comment as I think it is better to keep the ball and the defending team almost always ends up with the ball, usually due to the ref giving them a free kick.

As for row x, sometimes this is the best option for a defender. I've never seen any team score from row x.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir Davie must have some dirt on him that can be used as blackmail ammo!

Folk are forgetting how big we are by the looks of things. I'm extremely happy that MW is here, over the moon, but don't think it's just a one way street. He too will be in dreamland with regards to managing a club of this magnitude.

Folk are forgetting how big we are by the looks of things. I'm extremely happy that MW is here, over the moon, but don't think it's just a one way street. He too will be in dreamland with regards to managing a club of this magnitude.

Not forgetting at all mate and i think he has bought into us 100%. I really think it would take an exceptional offer to tempt him away.

When I look and listen to Warburton, I see him as an exceptionally professional person who is intelligently saying the right things.

Taking that into consideration, I don't think he'll get too close to our club. Hope I'm wrong, but he may see it as unprofessional to get so close as it may hinder his decisions.

If this continues I expect him to go on to another club, not a bigger club of course - there are none :) but in a more competitive respected league.

He preaches ambition to our players, do you think this makes him ambitious himself? Of course it does!

The only sticking point for him may well be Sir Davie, I doubt he'll want to leave and could quite well take over from MW.

When I look and listen to Warburton, I see him as an exceptionally professional person who is intelligently saying the right things.

Taking that into consideration, I don't think he'll get too close to our club. Hope I'm wrong, but he may see it as unprofessional to get so close as it may hinder his decisions.

If this continues I expect him to go on to another club, not a bigger club of course - there are none :) but in a more competitive respected league.

He preaches ambition to our players, do you think this makes him ambitious himself? Of course it does!

The only sticking point for him may well be Sir Davie, I doubt he'll want to leave and could quite well take over from MW.

If he learns well from MW then i won't have a problem with that.

I think Warburton wants to develop a career that takes him to the top in a manner that he controls. I don't think it will all be about the money, he's already rich.

Hopefully, he will stick with us until he has built the set-up he wants and has a crack at the CL and then probably leave for a club that will give him the same kind of project and some chance at the CL but in a higher profile league.

Spurs would probably bust all that, being his club, but Levy at the helm might make him think twice.

Totally agree.

Seen a few fans of other teams on twitter saying too "Aww I see Sevco are getting another couple of penalties". These teams are being camped in their own box, its the only place they can make a fucking tackle and mistiming them there is always going to get us penalties.

And yet ignoring the fact they are actual penalties.

Also ignoring that these are the 1St penalties we've had this year.