Our Manager Said This Today!

smitzer007

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the worry, when he goes south.... :(

I know, he's destined for bigger leagues rather than bigger clubs tbh.

Hopefully everyone at the club understands that this is the way thing should be done from now on, a new manager won't have Mark or Davie's contacts but he MUST continue with the footballing and discipline philosophy we are demonstrating right now.

I'm sure it was mentioned in the gaffers interview before the game that our match squad was bolstered by around a third of our youth academy.

That's outstanding, and clearly working.

I love listening to the tarriers trying to put him down, they hate the fact big clubs down south rate and respect Warburton and feel their players will be in good hands with Warburton, it also makes them even more bitter and pissed off as no cunt down south raves about their manager or even knows who the fuck he is.

If we find ourselves in the lead against the tims this season with a few minutes to go then I'm pretty sure we'll be swapping total football for get it tae fuck !

I disagree but hopefully we'll find ourselves in just that position in the not too distant future!

We still need to remain calm

We haven't really played anyone as yet .Its fantastic but this is Rangers .Things have been so bad these last 3 years it's natural to get excited .Still in stage 1 for me so I will leave the creaming in the pants to others .Cant wait for next weeks entertainment though

We haven't really played anyone as yet .Its fantastic but this is Rangers .Things have been so bad these last 3 years it's natural to get excited .Still in stage 1 for me so I will leave the creaming in the pants to others .Cant wait for next weeks entertainment though

People can put down the opposition but I don't care what anyone says, if you play the way we do and take the ball hostage - you are going to struggle to beat that.

We will destroy St Johnstone and could leather most of that top league too bar the main ones.

Ball retention is key, it's where we always fucked up in Europe, long balls lobbed to nowhere, team breaks and punishes us.

We don't do that shit anymore.

My feet are firmly on the ground as well but I'd hate to play against us, if you attack we are likely to destroy you and if you defend we have the flair players who will pass through you.

Yeah, get what you're saying and i fully...

Nah, let's just keep creaming in our pants!

People can put down the opposition but I don't care what anyone says, if you play the way we do and take the ball hostage - you are going to struggle to beat that.

We will destroy St Johnstone and could leather most of that top league too bar the main ones.

Ball retention is key, it's where we always fucked up in Europe, long balls lobbed to nowhere, team breaks and punishes us.

We don't do that shit anymore.

My feet are firmly on the ground as well but I'd hate to play against us, if you attack we are likely to destroy you and if you defend we have the flair players who will pass through you.

Totally agree.

Seen a few fans of other teams on twitter saying too "Aww I see Sevco are getting another couple of penalties". These teams are being camped in their own box, its the only place they can make a fucking tackle and mistiming them there is always going to get us penalties.

You’re right that we should stay calm, but for me it’s telling the Rovers manager said after the game words to the effect that his team won’t be judged against how they play against Rangers, only against teams at the same level as them, and that it’s obvious Rangers are in the wrong division. Last season, sadly, in terms of quality on the pitch we belonged in that division - now it is palpably obvious we do not, and that every team that plays us is scared not just of being beaten but of being humiliated.

Totally agree.

Seen a few fans of other teams on twitter saying too "Aww I see Sevco are getting another couple of penalties". These teams are being camped in their own box, its the only place they can make a fucking tackle and mistiming them there is always going to get us penalties.

Predictable pish. The minute we start winning this nonsense is rolled out. We had our first penalty since September 2014 against Alloa a few weeks ago.

Totally agree.

I wouldn't concern yourself with their pish mate.

We could beat Barcelona and they would claim we cheated somehow.

I kinda want to draw the soap dodgers in the Scottish Cup and eliminate them before the final just to send out a warning.

We work hard for our penalties and free kicks.

I wouldn't concern yourself with their pish mate.

We could beat Barcelona and they would claim we cheated somehow.

I kinda want to draw the soap dodgers in the Scottish Cup and eliminate them before the final just to send out a warning.

We work hard for our penalties and free kicks.

Doesn't concern me at all just think it should be mentioned we were constantly in their box.

Let's face it eejay, teams we had troubles with last year and before, we're not just beating them, we're wiping the floor with them, but we need to be tested more I agree. I think we'll cope well in the BIG league.