Scotland V Germany

Bear cub1

How the fuck Lee Wallace can't get into the Scotland team is beyond me. Allan Hutton was running that right wing all night, Charlie Mulgrew was playing with Scott Brown's lego, and making an arse of it all.

Lee Wallace & Allan Hutton pushing both wings, Scotland might have had a chance tonight. Emre Can had little to do on the left.

Mate just wait n see,, ,soon as we are back up next year and when they have to start recruiting for the next world cup qualifiers just watch them come looking for the likes of wallace,wilson,holt,halliday and McKay ,, playing under warbs even in the short time already in the championship our players already show a better first touch pass and move than the scots on that park tonight

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck Lee Wallace can't get into the Scotland team is beyond me. Allan Hutton was running that right wing all night, Charlie Mulgrew was playing with Scott Brown's lego, and making an arse of it all.

Lee Wallace & Allan Hutton pushing both wings, Scotland might have had a chance tonight. Emre Can had little to do on the left.

Good few tims on my Facebook posting saying they can't understand why Wallace isn't picked, it's obvious to everyone he should be there and that mulgrew is impersonating a footballer.

Need to have a manager that can see across its football city

Strachan will pay like mc coist as a football manager that played his pals

for making poor decisions and loyalty to those that will in the end cost them their jobs.

Scott brown captain for the intro on sky with the dead pan face that was it

The germans smiling pre - match knowing scott brown was a waste of space

to even believe he was near thomas muller he acts like class scores & wins

watching scotland play is like back in the dark ages compared with our style of football - how many times did marshall just punt the ball up the park from a pass back, with no defender showing for the ball as well.

oh and as others have said, anya is so over rated - he's relatively fast but that's it as far as I can see

I've never seen a more talentless midfielder than Scott Brown play for Scotland let alone captain them.

The game just passes him by: doesn't track his runner, doesn't offer anything going forward. Terrible footballer. I'd love to see Halliday, Holt and Zelalem up against him tbh.

Scott Brown is fuckin useless. Mulgrews a tit. Marshall just lumps it upfield. Fletcher couldn't score in a barrel of fannys.

Strachans team selection will cost him his job.

Questions need to be asked of him like why does he play all these useless bastards and players who aren't playing for their club side but the media will go with the unlucky narrative.

Questions need to be asked of him like why does he play all these useless bastards and players who aren't playing for their club side but the media will go with the unlucky narrative.

It's frustrating as fuck being a Scottish fan. We're not the greatest side in the world but we're far from the worst.

Germany are clearly pretty decent but we've gifted them 3 goals out of nothing. McArthur doesn't need to dive in for the first. It took a terrible deflection but if he didn't dive in then they don't get a shot away.

For the 2nd Mulgrew made you think Whittaker was back playing for being caught exposed so badly. Again. Marshall should have done better too. The 3rd was a joke. Great from Muller and great pick out but what the fuck was Brown doing. He was jogging back, lost his man and didn't even know where his man went. He's meant to be the fucking captain but he can't even track a man who barely made any movement. It's all the basics. Tracking runners, watching your man, communication, stay on your feet, don't dive in, keep it simple, decision making.

If we lose to better players, with great skill then fair enough but the amount of times that professional footballers fail at the very basics is frightening.

Fletcher hasn't kicked a ball in about 2 years and even then he wasn't brilliant! And some of the other first 11 didn't inspire much.

All our lads from Ibrox would improve Scotland no end.

The game just passes him by: doesn't track his runner, doesn't offer anything going forward. Terrible footballer. I'd love to see Halliday, Holt and Zelalem up against him tbh.

if Rangers plsy the mhanks this year and things ain't going well for the lego eater . I.e getting the pished ripped out him by real football players its a cert hed going to try smashing the youngsters if he doesn't do it at the start of the game as a bully tactic . Big oduwa will pass him as if he's not there and he ain't going to like that a packed ibrox laughing at him would be great mind u .