Mccoist Deal Agreed - Club Statement

Brightside

Two points I'd like to make is one of my mates is a Jambo and last season he met Michael Stewart at Tynecastle and apparently Michael Stewart was calling McCoist the biggest chancer in football, saying the boardroom stuff was a convenient excuse for him because he was doing nothing with the players in training.

Also the other is a lot of people will say McCoist will always be a Rangers legend because of his playing days but I'd argue that a lot of younger bears who never saw him play or were too young to remember him playing like myself will look at him as the leach who had us getting beat off the likes of Stirling Albion. He wasted what was a good opportunity in using the years in the lower leagues to build a young squad which wouldn't be far away from challenging for top spot in Scotland on our return.

I'm just glad this whole era in our history is finished now. The more I watch us under Warburton the more I resent Ally and the football we played under him.

If there are younger Bears out there who don't know of his contribution as a player to this great club, then they obviously can't be arsed about our history and furthermore their parents should be ashamed of themselves for not buying them DVD's, books and telling them bed time stories about this great club.

Father to son, Mother to daughter, all welcome no one denied.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I won't remember Ally McCoist as the man who scored all they goals, I'll remember him as the Rangers manager who failed.

His failure as a managr is something I won't be too angry at him for. He tried and failed, fair enough.

It's the lying to the fans, trying to hide his wage from the fans, taking the fans for mugs, and leaching a wage from us for nine months ( or three years, whichever way you look at it) That has pissed me off and will forever tarnish his legacy IMO.

Fuck him. Greedy money hungry fucker that he is.

It's blatantly obvious that the only reason he has done this is so he can fuck off to another well paid job.

As for the board saying they hardly had a chance to speak to him, what a lot of utter pish, it's not like he has been fucking busy.

Dissapointed in the whole handling of this situation.

I'd have possibly bitten off my nose to spite my face in this, and told him there would be no negotiations and he WILL see out the remainder of his contract, if that costs us a bit of money and costs him another job, then so be it.

I have lost close to every bit of respect I ever had for you Ally. I am dusgusted at the way you have behaved. True bear, my arse.

You should know how busy taxi drivers are..:)

If there are younger Bears out there who don't know of his contribution as a player to this great club then they obviuosly can't be arsed about our history and furthermore their parents should be ashamed of themselves for not buying them DVD's, books and telling them bed time stories about this great club.

Father to son, Mother to daughter, all welcome no one denied.

I know what you mean but it doesn't establish an emotional connection when you've actually seen and grown up with them being your hero.

Fuck him. Greedy money hungry fucker that he is.

It's blatantly obvious that the only reason he has done this is so he can fuck off to another well paid job.

As for the board saying they hardly had a chance to speak to him, what a lot of utter pish, it's not like he has been fucking busy.

Dissapointed in the whole handling of this situation.

I'd have possibly bitten off my nose to spite my face in this, and told him there would be no negotiations and he WILL see out the remainder of his contract, if that costs us a bit of money and costs him another job, then so be it.

I have lost close to every bit of respect I ever had for you Ally. I am dusgusted at the way you have behaved. True bear, my arse.

(tu)

His failure as a managr is something I won't be too angry at him for. He tried and failed, fair enough.

It's the lying to the fans, trying to hide his wage from the fans, taking the fans for mugs, and leaching a wage from us for nine months ( or three years, whichever way you look at it) That has pissed me off and will forever tarnish his legacy IMO.

Well said Gogz, I was willing to forgive any loss or poor performance, but then Ally would come out with some daft excuse about the weather or the pitch or Charles Green, blaming that, treating us like morons who can't see whats right in front of us.

Being a shite manager is one thing, but he was completely disrespectful to the support when he came out with all his nonsense. All it did was cause arguments amongst the fans.

I loved Ally, he was the epitome of Rangers for me, but his whole image has been tainted and probably will be forever.

If he handed us a check for every penny he'd taken since he quit then id give him all the respect in the world. But from what hes shown us over the past year there is more chance of me getting a sniff of Michelle Keegans ringpiece the night than that happening.

Thanks ally for losing a 12 point lead to c*ltic within the space of a month, going out the champs league and Europa league in the first qualifiers and getting chucked out every cup competiton you ever entered, signing overrated aged duds for the team and ignoring young talent and of course bleeding the club dry of wages for the best part of a year, but at least the players got to have a laugh in training and a half day every now and then for a nandos. And to think I used to like him.

Wonder what his new job is. Pundit on Clyde or radio Scotland?

My money's on BBC as they've started to be suspiciously honest about the fact we play dazzling, yes dazzling, football.

Tom English wrote a big complimentary article for their site and Willie Miller was positively gushing over our last performance.

This all coincides with the wider thawing of relations.

They'll probably think Ally still appeals to us.

It's blatantly obvious that we're all discussing media roles and not football jobs for him.

To little, much to late. What little credibility McCoist ever had was destroyed many months (if not years) ago.

I have contributed very little to this debate, but I have to say that McCoist is nothing to me - a failure as a manager and coach, and a man with absolutely no insight whatsoever.

I wish him no I'll will, but I have no wish to see him at Ibrox ever again.