Daily Record Headline

I have abslutely no idea why he would make this public. By all means try to do it if there is some financial benefit from being able to pursue legal action for the wrongs done but why say it in the press?

I have abslutely no idea why he would make this public. By all means try to do it if there is some financial benefit from being able to pursue legal action for the wrongs done but why say it in the press?

Does he not talk to anyone before coming out with these statements, not the first time I,ve cringed with his comments. Not impressed.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what does 'we have a vision' mean to you?

I would say he has various visions with this being one.

King opens his mouth and let's his belly rumble. He was the one that gave the 30mil figure and now he's getting arsey when journos bring it up.

Needs a filter but I 100% believe he knows what he's doing and has what it takes to get us back into Europe.

Why?

I don't believe we have the resources to start paying off more creditors who we aren't legally liable to any longer.

Also add in to the mix that this is a case that's actually still ongoing, and the complexity of it means it would likely end up being debated in the courts for years with a good chance that nothing comes of it.

Does that really seem like a fruitful endeavour?

I would say he has various visions with this being one.

King opens his mouth and let's his belly rumble. He was the one that gave the 30mil figure and now he's getting arsey when journos bring it up.

Needs a filter but I 100% believe he knows what he's doing and has what it takes to get us back into Europe.

Going back to your original point, it sounds like he would like to do it!

Fully agree with the rest, maybe just altering the very last bit to 'he knows a man who has what it takes......'

(tu)

He doesn't say he's going to do i or trying to do it. He is just stating it can be done and may be an option - depending on legal matters

Murray hinted at all this and reclaiming money owed olus forensically looking at contracts given out by Green. Seems they've had a plan all along.

Don't see the bloody need to be fair. Everyone officially accepts us as the same except the scum and who gives a fuck?

We accept BJK knew and they don't give a fuck about that and nobody officially does either.

Don't see the need to revisit the past again.

But it is our past, should be returned to rightful owners.

But it is our past, should be returned to rightful owners.

Our past is still in tact, everyone official has noted that.

A sentimental company name is not our history and certainly would bring back Zombies from the dead.

Not for me, move on and carry on.

EDIt: Could give a toss what the holding company is called to be fair, it is irrelevant, the football club is the asset.

This was part of Bill Millers plan when he wanted the club, let the oldco issues get resolved then merge the newco and oldco again so it's not really that big a shock that King thinks it can happen.

Indeed. Incubator Company. I hope this happens, I would love our old company back. DGAF what the tims think about it.

Glad to hear it. Least I won't have to listen to this "Sevco" shite anymore.

Nah, actually, the inbreds will still come out with that shit.

How can we buy oldco back when we dont have funds to get us through this season. King said so in Q&A in DR

King keeps contradicting himself and us.