Minimum In The Next 3 Years?

GTMLivo

year 1 : win the league this year , only priority

Year 2 : be competitive in the league , top 3 finish and win a cup , whilst bringing through some more youngsters from academy

Year 3: challenging Celtic for the title ,: get what's ours back to where it belongs

Throughout all it's imperative that we keep MW and DW , I like many fans have been blown away by their methods and more importantly their end product on the park and I have a feeling this is just the start

Year 1: Win the league and get promotion, bonus win the Scottish cup to accelerate European football

Year 2: Win the Premier league, bonus would be any cups but I'd gladly sacrifice them for full concentration being put into the league campaign

Year 3: Group Stage of the Europa league, the champions league would be a bonus but with the qualifiers starting so early now I think we will need to get Scotland's coefficient up again so we have less qualifiers to negotiate through.

Year 1

Win championship, Scottish cup, league cup, petrofac cup.

Forget to apply for entry to spfl.

Year 2

Win championship, league cup, Scottish cup, petrofac cup and Europa cup.

Year 3

Win championship, league cup, petrofac cup, Scottish cup and qualify through champion s league.