Minimum In The Next 3 Years?

GTMLivo

Okay bears what is your minimum we should achieve in the next 3 years including this season?

In terms of trophies Winning the league this season is a must I couldn't care about anything else this season.

Next year in the SPL I want a top 4 minimum finish. I want a cup run hopefully a final.

the year after we must mount a strong title push and bring home at least 1 trophy hopefully the Scottish.

Year 1- Win Championship, Petrofac, League Cup or Scottish. Don't think that's out of our reach.

Year 2- At the very least finish 2nd, although the way King is talking I think we could end up winning it, Scottish Cup

Year 3- Europa League Group Stages and win the SPL that season at the latest. Offer Warburton a new deal

Year 4- Champions League group stages and normal service has resumed.

Year 1- Win Championship, Petrofac, League Cup or Scottish. Don't think that's out of our reach.

Year 2- At the very least finish 2nd, although the way King is talking I think we could end up winning it, Scottish Cup

Year 3- Europa League Group Stages and win the SPL that season at the latest. Offer Warburton a new deal

Year 4- Champions League group stages and normal service has resumed.

This.

Keeping Warburton at the helm has to be a priority

Champions + Petrofac Cup (as its our last chance for it), League Cup & Scottish Cup semis (minimum) this year. Next year, close 2nd (to Aberdeen) + either League Cup or Scottish Cup, preferably both, out of 2 finals. Following year, No55 + both cups and a decent Euro run. 4th year, EUFA finally nail the mhank's for their dodgy dealings and Yewtree link parkhead to Saville through O'Brien.

Stable, profitable and continue playing with ambition and style.

Of course we will be expected to win some trophies and we will IMO.

If we can keep Warburton for the long term we will be Champions in that 3 years. Naturally King has to keep his word and provide suitable finances.

A real challenge for the SPL next year. Win would be a bonus but minimum is second and competitive.

A Cup or 2/3

Europe -- without a doubt. We need to get back there... and again.. be competitive. This is crucial to our success overall. Get quality players in because of CL exposure and sell them on for profit. Only way for us to go imho (tu)

Getting to the CL group stages will be the toughest challenge ever tbh.

You see how difficult the tarriers found it last month and the year before. We will have harder opposition than the Malmo and Maribor's of this world.

With us being unseeded we will have to get past a very good team (Basel for example) to get there.