I Love Mark Warburton

WATBB

I'll be disappointed if we don't get a major trophy this season.

McCoist should have been aiming for that instead of running the holiday camp.

I think MW could get this done, and provide one of the best GIRFUYs for many a year.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

This.

Mark Warburton :wub:

Impressive stuff. With the right backing from the board and the fans who knows where this man can take us. Great football just now I just hope results follow as suit. A real legacy could be achieved at our great club. In Warburton we trust!

This is all going to end in tears, if we don't win a cup this year.

I'd be happy with the Challenge Petrofac Cup.

I'd also be happy with us winning this league, which is our number one goal.

We will get injuries, and suspensions, at some point, therefore we won't be able to play our best XI every game.

When we were doing the 9IAR stuff, we didn't win all the cups as well, even though we were, by far, the best team in Scotland.

We need to keep a grip of ourselves, and not let this fantastic start we've made go to our heads.

One game at a time is the way to go. We can't think too far ahead of ourselves, because we will slip up sometime, and that time may very well be in the cup.....

We will get injuries, and suspensions, at some point, therefore we won't be able to play our best XI every game.

When we were doing the 9IAR stuff, we didn't win all the cups as well, even though we were, by far, the best team in Scotland.

We need to keep a grip of ourselves, and not let this fantastic start we've made go to our heads.

One game at a time is the way to go. We can't think too far ahead of ourselves, because we will slip up sometime, and that time may very well be in the cup.....

You must be a barrel of laughs on a night oot.

As our manager has always said, it's not about the 11 it's about the whole squad. We have players that can fit in everywhere, we don't have a huge squad but we are versatile. Injuries will happen but we will deal with them.

As long as it's not Tav!

Christ, nothing like ambition, eh.

That ambition is more suited to maybe QOTS or Dumbarton.

Lift your head up and puff your chest out. We have a chance of some glory this year.

Great read

Happened to notice the first few comments on the article are from the tarriers,obsessed cunts

Could defiantly see this happening our team at the moment may not be the best in Scotland although i think it could defiantly be debated that we have some of the best players but what we do have is the best MANAGER in Scotland defiantly miles better than delila and i think after we strengthen more we can absolutely win the league next year and hopefully a cup or 2 this year. One thing is for sure is that they will be very scared when we go up next year. We are coming and We are the people!!

Ambitious, unlikely, but I can't deny with a bit of luck and a lot of good football it's possible.

Would normally err on the side of caution / boring reality, but after years of turgid fitba, excuses about wind, part timers trying hard, no preseason, bogey boardmembers etc,.......

WHAUR'S MA PASSPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!