I Love Mark Warburton

WATBB

This is all going to end in tears, if we don't win a cup this year.

I'd be happy with the Challenge Petrofac Cup.

I'd also be happy with us winning this league, which is our number one goal.

We will get injuries, and suspensions, at some point, therefore we won't be able to play our best XI every game.

When we were doing the 9IAR stuff, we didn't win all the cups as well, even though we were, by far, the best team in Scotland.

We need to keep a grip of ourselves, and not let this fantastic start we've made go to our heads.

One game at a time is the way to go. We can't think too far ahead of ourselves, because we will slip up sometime, and that time may very well be in the cup.....

We are Rangers and the minimum is to win every game. No excuses. That's the expectation we have as fans and that's the expectation MW is setting the players.

This is all going to end in tears, if we don't win a cup this year.

I'd be happy with the Challenge Petrofac Cup.

I'd also be happy with us winning this league, which is our number one goal.

We will get injuries, and suspensions, at some point, therefore we won't be able to play our best XI every game.

When we were doing the 9IAR stuff, we didn't win all the cups as well, even though we were, by far, the best team in Scotland.

We need to keep a grip of ourselves, and not let this fantastic start we've made go to our heads.

One game at a time is the way to go. We can't think too far ahead of ourselves, because we will slip up sometime, and that time may very well be in the cup.....

Maybe you're right, that's the nature of cup football. However, it's damned refreshing having a manager that's up for a challenge. I always wondered how McCoist could inspire and motivate a group of players when his comments seemed flat and his tactics seemed to say "We're nervous of the opposition".

Could defiantly see this happening our team at the moment may not be the best in Scotland although i think it could defiantly be debated that we have some of the best players but what we do have is the best MANAGER in Scotland defiantly miles better than delila and i think after we strengthen more we can absolutely win the league next year and hopefully a cup or 2 this year. One thing is for sure is that they will be very scared when we go up next year. We are coming and We are the people!!

I think your spell-checker needs re-calibrated mate, although it does make you sound staunch as fuck with all those defiant points :D .