Oduwa On Soccer Am Showboat

DennyBlueNose

I rarely watch it ever since Love joy left, glad to hear it though. The boys a genius and deserves the acclaim.

Only downside being he's a loanee, however I trust Warburton will find a suitable replacement next year. I'm sure someone said he is out of contract next year, probably a pipe dream but would love him to stay

I rarely watch it ever since Love joy left, glad to hear it though. The boys a genius and deserves the acclaim.

Only downside being he's a loanee, however I trust Warburton will find a suitable replacement next year. I'm sure someone said he is out of contract next year, probably a pipe dream but would love him to stay

Why do you not watch it now because lovejoy left?

Did you fancy him

Why do you not watch it now because lovejoy left?

Did you fancy him

Good yin mate, bet you get all the birds with that kinda patter.

I watched it for a while after but thought it got pretty shit after he left, can't remember the new presenters name but he was pish

Good yin mate, bet you get all the birds with that kinda patter.

I watched it for a while after but thought it got pretty shit after he left, can't remember the new presenters name but he was pish

Wasn't patter ?

I've heard plenty of people say they've stopped watching it because he left, thought it might have been people just jumping on the bandwagon as it's still a good show ??

One of the things I love about him, he always makes sure to come up to all the stands and applaud the crowd. In saying that, I think he absolutely adores the attention :D

But it's more than appreciated, big smiles and waving to everyone as we head home