Coppers In The Gf1

Glasgowrangersafc

I know a number of serving and former Police officers and trust me many of them will be uncomfortable doing this. The root of the problem is the politicisation of the Police under the SNP. I know of at least two individuals who have left the Police because of this in the last few years.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said anyone was grassing on their own? Absolutely nobody! Anyone who is grass hunting needs to sober up and think about this;

The filming in GF1 is apparently due to complaints being received about singing in that area. Who sits right next to GF1? Every away supporter of every opposition club who have played at Ibrox for years and years - so where do you think there is a 99.999% chance that the complaint came from?

Instead of keyboard hardarse weans shouting "Declan", "Grass" or "Fenian" every time they see a post that is not as hardline as they like - get somebody to read it to you and have a wee think first?

:lol:

Grass.

Seriously I don't understand your view point in this, songs sang at the game or elsewhere aren't offensive to anyone ad I think you know this, the fact a few cunts have taken on themselves to be offended and make these songs politically incorrect should not stop what we as a fan base do and it's all utter bolloxks that's been radicalised for no reason.

Couldn't put it better myself