Martyn Waghorn Thread

TopCat

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's a decent forward and more than good enough for this league and probably for the SPL as well. He doesn't seem to have that predatory instinct in the box that separates a good striker from a really good one though. I'll say one thing for him though, he puts in a shift.

He'll still get 30+ goals this year, especially if he still keeps taking penalties.

I think he's a decent forward and more than good enough for this league and probably for the SPL as well. He doesn't seem to have that predatory instinct in the box that separates a good striker from a really good one though. I'll say one thing for him though, he puts in a shift.

He'll still get 30+ goals this year, especially if he still keeps taking penalties.

Good post and I reckon 30 goals would be an excellent return from the English forward in his debut season for the Rangers.

He'll still get 30 goals this year, especially if he still keeps taking penalties.

I agree with this as sometimes he seems a bit lacklustre in the box, but he still gets the goals and I'd expect him to hit 30 this season, easily.

I missed our second and his one today as I was getting a pie. :rolleyes: