Team Photo

WeirFleckNRothen

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe his point was there wouldn't be this faux outrage over 2 guys having a joke if it was 2 guys that had been playing well recently and I agree with that point.

cmon lads I knows three has commented on this but I really really don't get the support of "temps" he horrific another Ally "legacy" that thankfully will soon be gone and end up at East Fife or the likes that's his level

cmon lads I knows three has commented on this but I really really don't get the support of "temps" he horrific another Ally "legacy" that thankfully will soon be gone and end up at East Fife or the likes that's his level

You're missing the point. Slating him and Clark for poor performances is fair enough. Being offended at them having a sense of humour is ridiculous though and if they were performing well in the team nobody would bat an eyelid at them taking the piss in this photo IMO.

I don't think it's fitting of a Rangers' supporter to have an avatar of a priest kissing a young celtic fan on the head either. Given you're OP, I think you are obsessed. Funny how we always call the Celtic obsessed, well maybe we should think of our own mindset first. Secondly, I don't really want to see that image every time I see something from you posted on here.

Fuck off papeface.

It's called being a supporter, for thick or thin.

I don't think it's fitting of a Rangers' supporter to have an avatar of a priest kissing a young celtic fan on the head either. Given you're OP, I think you are obsessed. Funny how we always call the Celtic obsessed, well maybe we should think of our own mindset first. Secondly, I don't really want to see that image every time I see something from you posted on here.

Reekin

What the hell does religion have to do with a team photo? It's more to do with being proud of the Jersey and being part of something special. Being Protestant has absolutely fuck all to do with it....

Your attitude is disgusting. You're the sort that has Catholic mates

Why are you trying so hard to act like it doesn't bother you, when you've clearly shown it has.

You can't rant about something, then say 'oh but I won't lose any sleep over it'. It doesn't work like that. :lol:

You're not worthwhile debating with.

Over-use of the word "clearly", fabricating situations and concluding your posts with :lol:

:lol:

Definite wind-up. 110%.

Most homosexual thing in that picture is the assortment of gaily coloured and pastel coloured football boots. :ohmy:

I agree. What the hell is wrong with black boots?

However, as I am trying to get with the times and become more hip , I'd say that if they are going to wear coloured boots, only blue and orange should be allowed at Ibrox.

I'm not picking a fight, I've merely started a discussion.

Kyle Hutton going to Nandos used to be topic for discussion, so a couple of reserves acting up on the official team photograph, pretending to be homosexual, is worth discussing.

Make no mistake; I know team photos are a piss take, Gazza pulling someone's seat away, McCoist and Durrant pissing about, etc., but based on the programme and pictures I've seen (One posted), the final shot will have Clark holding Templeton's hand and knee.

Coincidently, those two should be drawing as little attention to themselves as possible right now...

I think the OP is being ever so slightly homophobic, or is highlighting the fact that he is still in the closet and is surreptitiously testing the water to see if it's safe to come out, and now he is sorry it proved to be a futile attempt, and is all defensive and offensive that his stealth gay outing must be put off for another time. :wub:

Shame really but life is like that at times, and unfortunately not every day can be a day a teddybear has a picnic. :love::love::love:

:uk: