Best And Worst Seats You Have Sat In At Ibrox

Perth_Campsie_Ger

I have been moving around a lot trying to find a seat that I might like to sit in permenant.

The best one for overall view was the club deck but a bit far away from the pitch and also no atmosphere.

One of the best for atmosphere was BR1 as it was right behind the union bears, was great pre match for the kids as well.

Best overall was the enclosure nearest the union bears as there was a good atmosphere when they were bouncing about but also a good view of the game.

Worst seat was yestarday in BF5, was right at the front which was good when we were in that area of the pitch but shit when we were attacking the copland end in the 2nd half. Atmosphere was ok but I know there is a lot of haters ofbthe union bears but I think they add a lot to the atmosphere and are enjoyable to watch during quiet spells on the pitch

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in the main stand rear for the Dundee United game couple seasons ago. Not to keen on it. Couldn't see the ball whenever it went in air and couldn't hear the atmosphere in rest of ground because you were that enclosed with the roof just above you

Best is bang on the half way line at the front row of the main front, right behind the commentators.

Worst was right behind a massive pillar. Can't believe they even have a seat there.

Club deck can be a great view of the game cause of the height but with all the hand rails, a lot of the seats I've had up there have a bit of railing in the way of the view

Best - My old season ticket in the Govan Front. Bang in the middle just underneath the clock. Good viewing range but close enough to see the players eyeballs.

Worst - Back row of the Club Deck v Zeta in the CL. Roof hanging over you with half the stadium capped off and a mile away from the pitch.

Was in the Club Deck for the Motherwell game, great view and one of the best games in The Journey, by I'm 6ft 2, my knees were pressed up against the back of seat in front, was really umcomfortable.

Best is probably the very back of the Copland Front, Row V behind the goal, Was there for the Burnley game as my season ticket had been bought. Great seat. Gutted my season ticket is CF1 and further down.

Best seats I have sat in are Bar 72. Usually try and get a seat in the last row of GF3. Excellent view, away from the weather and nobody sitting behind you. Atmosphere is often crap though.

Club Deck is a nightmare of you are tall as hardly any leg room. Although there are no pillars to restrict your view.

I've had the same seat in the Main Stand for more than ten years and won't move.

I don't like sitting in the rear of the stands; the view is great, but it felt like I was watching the game on TV. The atmosphere was awful.

There's something about being closer to ground level with the players...

I've been lucky and have always had good seats! Currently I'm in BR4 and it's fantastic because we're just above the away fans and the atmosphere is great because we always ousting them (though on Saturday I could have outsang all 20 of the Livingston fans all by myself)!

My first game was CR and I always tended to go there after that except once I went the the enclosure when it was standing. That was good as well.

All in all I haven't had a bad seat!

Best seats I've had were in Members Club. Worst seat was near a pillar in Main Stand. My season ticket is near the front of CD3 and is an excellent view for seeing game, although the shins do take a battering from hitting the seat in front.

Best - Probably my current seat, CR1 mainly because I sit next to my cousins, and get a good laugh.

Worst - When I sat in the main stand about 10 years ago. Full of wee old man that would just moan and greet at everything round about them. Sit doon son. If I had a tenner for every time I heard that...Ironically, it was the best view I ever had at Ibrox.

Been all over Ibrox since 1963 and always happy wherever I sit just to be able to see the RANGERS..took my wee 6 year old grandson to his first match on Saturday in the BR4 family section as I wasn't sure how he would take it..he's a natural born bear and wasn't phased in the least so will be looking for tickets for BF1 or BF2 for the next game i'm allowed to take him to.:uk:

Best was the front row of the rear section in the Sandy Jardine stand , aisle seat right on the half-way line.

Never really had a bad seat but main stand rear section v Aberdeen in a league cup game in 1980 (Wee bud got red carded for standing on John McMasters throat) wasn't the best.

When you think of the thousands of bears who for various reasons can't attend games then there isn't really a bad seat at Ibrox.

First game i attended was October 1971 and have attended hundreds since but still appreciate it every time i get to walk up the stairs and see the pitch.

I've been lucky and have always had good seats! Currently I'm in BR4 and it's fantastic because we're just above the away fans and the atmosphere is great because we always ousting them (though on Saturday I could have outsang all 20 of the Livingston fans all by myself)!

My first game was CR and I always tended to go there after that except once I went the the enclosure when it was standing. That was good as well.

All in all I haven't had a bad seat!

There was just under 100 Livi fans there,my boy counted them,had to point out the guys in yellow jackets weren't Livi fans.....

I love the club deck,sat in the same seats the last 3 times and like them so much i might upgrade to season tickets for me and the wain.

Ps if i do and renew next season would the wains book be valid for games against the bheggars?

ive sat all over Ibrox, and without a doubt the worst seats are the restricted view seats in the East Enclosure you can't see the the corner flag on the Govan side, best view must be the club deck unless your half blind, my favourite is the Copland just above the crossbar, but nowhere will beat the atmosphere of jumping about in the West Enclosure back in the day when we were standing.