Best And Worst Seats You Have Sat In At Ibrox

Perth_Campsie_Ger

Worst seat was the 0-0 tims game when Mcgregor saved the greek wanks penalty, Very back row of the east enclosure, Everyone stood up all game, Couldn't see a thing. Best seat was for Fernandos game. Sat 2 seats along from directors box as my brother was a mascot loved it. My uncles seat is a cracker as well in CR3. Row P straight in line with penalty spot. Don't mind the club deck but at 6"5 its not great for leg room. Good seat I have just now. Had since division 2 and wont be moving. CF2 row Z. between penalty box and 6 yard line.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best view is definitely the Club Deck even though they could do with more leg room, the worst seat for view I had was right at the front of the main stand, youre practically looking up at the players I find it impossible to read a game from that angle.

Its not all about the view though, the enclosure during an OF game is great, I sat in GF1 for and old firm also which was quality because youre that close to the mhanky mob that you can give them personal abuse etc :)

I sit in BR4 the now, its a good seat, but id rather Rangers were playing towards me in the 2nd half than the 1st, and due to it being the family section theres not much atmosphere, if the atmosphere was better in Copland Rear id move there.

Best. SJ F4 (where my ST is). I wouldn't mind a seat a little higher up but I still really like my seat.

Worst is the club deck. The view wasn't bad when I sat there last time. But my friends season ticket seat is terrible. Also the seats are so uncomfortable.

broomloan/copland are great but i just don't like watching a game from those sides.

I was in MRD on Saturday with a pillar a few rows away. Things like a black hole. Players run towards it and just disappear :lol:

Best I've sat at is probably the govan front for the Dundee Utd semi final. Was about 3 rows from the back but in line with the centre circle.

The best view is definitely the Club Deck even though they could do with more leg room, the worst seat for view I had was right at the front of the main stand, youre practically looking up at the players I find it impossible to read a game from that angle.

One of the RangersTV games a couple of weeks ago, the camera man must have been standing at the side of the pitch, couldn't see the game well at all

BEST: Very front row of the club deck near the septic end during an OF game we won. The corporate meal was after the game due to early kick of so not only a great view of the game & them hurting but a great party after the match

WORST: The 'glass boxes' as it's not like being at the game inside the box.

the back of BF1 or BF2 are my favourite spots, good views of both end of the pitch and the best for atmosphere. almost anywhere in the SJ stand is also a good view.

worst for me is the club deck. too far away from the pitch for me and takes too long to get up and down there

So that's how you get those seats. I once bought what I thought was a front row seat in the CD only to get there and find 2 rows in front of me

Aye mate, it was known as the Tennents Lounge when I went vs Inverness in the cup....beat 3 nil.

Apart from the score it was great. Slap bang in the centre of the club deck, front row, padded seats. Free bevvy before and after the game, pie/pint/cake waiting for you at half time and a pre match 3course buffet meal.

Made all the sweeter I got it for free through my mates work, would defo recommend.