Neil Mccann

graeme_4

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree he was underrated. Always enjoyed watching him, and he was easily one of the best Scottish players of his generation.

He was probably overshadowed by guys like Mols, Albertz, de Boer etc was was just as important to our team and had some crucial assists and performances. Always articulate, he continues to represent himself and the club well too.

always put a shift in,great final ball,tricky,scored a good few goals,never a bad word about us,good guy in general,a real Bear to me unlike some so called boyhood supporters of the club,would slot into our current team perfectly if he was still in his prime too

yes, that was the version they sung when I was at a few of his early games, always thought it was funny - and seemed to change latterly to being blue and white... but what's your point?!

I've never heard anyone in my life sing that version. It was always he's blue, he's white.

I've never heard anyone in my life sing that version. It was always he's blue, he's white.

surely the point is referencing him as a tim no?

anyway - definitely heard it sung at a few games sitting in the broomloan front when I was a student (used to nip over and pick up a ticket outside the ground when I could and it seemed to always be in that area...

but fuck it, I know what I heard and don't really care

Like a previous poster said showed his class in that he wasn't just comfortable in the company of the 1998- 2000 team but one of the main players.

Great crosser of the ball.

However I did blame him for the defeat in feyenoord in 2002. He could be a bit hot headed but more than made up for that during the years.

surely the point is referencing him as a tim no?

anyway - definitely heard it sung at a few games sitting in the broomloan front when I was a student (used to nip over and pick up a ticket outside the ground when I could and it seemed to always be in that area...

but fuck it, I know what I heard and don't really care

take the green n white out and replace with blue in white. The reference to him being a Tim is in the next line when we actually sing about him being one. Imagine that!

yes, that was the version they sung when I was at a few of his early games, always thought it was funny - and seemed to change latterly to being blue and white... but what's your point?!

Nah your getting it mixed up with "hes green, hes white, his breath it smells a shite, neil lennon!"

Neil McCann was the best crosser of the ball Rangers have ever had, I say it, my dad says it and even my grandad said it, so there is some substance to it

I dare anyone to challenge the claim that when it comes to crossing the ball into the area there is no better person than McCann in world football past or present

And I'm not even joking

His crosses were inch perfect, perfect weight and application

For any the younger bears just watch JulesScotia's video of him and see just how amazing his crosses were

Absolutely world class, and we score so many with the type of service he provided

A poacher and strikers dream

Neil McCann was the best crosser of the ball Rangers have ever had, I say it, my dad says it and even my grandad said it, so there is some substance to it

I dare anyone to challenge the claim that when it comes to crossing the ball into the area there is no better person than McCann in world football past or present

And I'm not even joking

His crosses were inch perfect, perfect weight and application

For any the younger bears just watch JulesScotia's video of him and see just how amazing his crosses were

Absolutely world class, and we score so many with the type of service he provided

A poacher and strikers dream

did he not cross the ball for don hutchison to score for scotland against england at wembley when scotland beat them, think it was the last game at the old wembley.

cracking player, forever grateful for the game at the san giro and always has time to speak to the fans when he goes to the brox to see the rangers.