Neil Mccann

graeme_4

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't had a winger who could cross the ball better than wee McCann since he left. He kept big Albertz out of the team for spells which shows how good a player he was.

Still maintain the midfield of Reyna, Barry, Gio and McCann is the best midfield I've seen in my time watching Rangers.

Apart from the Celtic game when he scored that double another game where he was outstanding was the Dunfermline game where he won the title. He came on at half time and made such a difference.

I've never heard anyone in my life sing that version. It was always he's blue, he's white.

With the goat on this one. First time I heard it sung was in Hooters in Ft. Lauderdale only the words were:

I'm blue, I'm white

I'm a tim but I'm allright

I'm Neil McCann

Wee man was enjoying himself and obviously loved the song especially as it was just the start of his Rangers career.

Nice bloke, good player and decent pundit

Maybe underrated was the wrong word, but isn't always recognised as much as Mols, de Boer and the like.

Yes mate, I'll agree with you there, but it is quite understandable when you look at the caliber of played he played with while at our Club, and to be outstanding at times, says so much about him.

It's a good OP, and the thread has been a very positive. (tu)

:uk: