Andy Haliday

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Facebook cover thing easily,half tempted to buy RTV just to hear his story about growing up on the Copland Road etc.

I've made sure Andy knows about that pic haha, he will appreciate it.

These lads are brilliant, Tav sent my wee boy a message for his birthday so as well as thanking him I asked Jim Hannah to tell Mark that his player went a wee bit further and made a kids day special. We are blessed with some team this year, mate.

I've made sure Andy knows about that pic haha, he will appreciate it.

These lads are brilliant, Tav sent my wee boy a message for his birthday so as well as thanking him I asked Jim Hannah to tell Mark that his player went a wee bit further and made a kids day special. We are blessed with some team this year, mate.

That's cracking mate you get the feeling with these lads that they all enjoy being here,part of it is down to the magic man but the club as well. Happy days are here again and there's bound to be many more in the years ahead.

That's cracking mate you get the feeling with these lads that they all enjoy being here,part of it is down to the magic man but the club as well. Happy days are here again and there's bound to be many more in the years ahead.

They are genuinely happy to be here, mate.

The start of such an exciting era for the club and so glad my wee boy gets to be part of it.

They are genuinely happy to be here, mate.

The start of such an exciting era for the club and so glad my wee boy gets to be part of it.

What age is he bud?

I've got a wee brother he'll be 14 at the end of this year and the most he's really remembered is these past couple of years but me and my el man have said to him you either stick through the shite or you can fuck off :lol: Now when we go to the games he's the one that's always up shouting trying to get a singalong going in BR4 it's dynamite to see.

What age is he bud?

I've got a wee brother he'll be 14 at the end of this year and the most he's really remembered is these past couple of years but me and my el man have said to him you either stick through the shite or you can fuck off :lol: Now when we go to the games he's the one that's always up shouting trying to get a singalong going in BR4 it's dynamite to see.

He's 6, mate.

Really got the bug now which is awesome as he was more into Formula 1 and wrestling when that tit was in charge,

He's been to a fair few games now and also keeps telling everyone that Tav wished him Happy Birthday haha.

Daft wee things like that but that meant the world to him.

He's 6, mate.

Really got the bug now which is awesome as he was more into Formula 1 and wrestling when that tit was in charge,

He's been to a fair few games now and also keeps telling everyone that Tav wished him Happy Birthday haha.

Daft wee things like that but that meant the world to him.

That's what it's all about keeping the flames alive,noticed a big difference over the last couple of seasons when you're now seeing a lot more families at the games nowadays which is always encouraging,was never like that when that tit McCoist was in charge.

That's what it's all about keeping the flames alive,noticed a big difference over the last couple of seasons when you're now seeing a lot more families at the games nowadays which is always encouraging,was never like that when that tit McCoist was in charge.

I wouldn't have subjected my kid to that, he couldn't even watch it on the telly without asking me if he could play the Playstation.

Changed days now.