*** The Official Rangers V St. Johnstone Thread ***

WilliamFyfe

How come the Club Deck is shut? I thought we'd have close to a full house for this one.

7.15 ko, on Council TV?

Games like that are always a stretch to sell.

One way or another, we're in a run of (roughly) 6 home games in 6 weeks, so may be putting a strain on fans' pockets.

Looking forward to this one, this will be a test for us and we can gauge where we are in terms of being ready for the premier league, although there is a long way to go and I think we will win this league easily it will be give us an idea of where we're at .

I'm going for 2-0.

Warburton still hasn't figured out that all you have to do is boot utter shite out of your opponents every game and the refs wont do fuck all. Should be practicing honking challenges in training and not this fucking passing and moving shite. Warburton oot

Aye right you are

Won't be able to make this as off to Manchester for a course. Anyone tell me if can get BBC Scotland live on iplayer in England? Looking forward to this one! D.S.

You should be able to get it no probs. I think these games tend to be streamed on the BBC football website.

Oh, I've fucked that one up. Firfox is a cunt when you're trying to buy a ticket using the 'View Stadium Plan' section. It won't load the tab.

Anyway, I've bought a ticket and it's been automatically allocated. I'm in the front row all on my todd! :lol: I'll no doubt be able to spy an empty seat and move.

That's not what's worrying me. I opted to collect it thinking the post wouldn't get it to me on time. However, the email I've got mentions collecting the ticket at least 2 hours before kick off, and I'm working until 5. I take it you can still collect up to kick off?

That's not what's worrying me. I opted to collect it thinking the post wouldn't get it to me on time. However, the email I've got mentions collecting the ticket at least 2 hours before kick off, and I'm working until 5. I take it you can still collect up to kick off?

Yeah the 2 hours is just a suggestion for you to avoid queuing. They will be open until kick off.

Oh, I've fucked that one up. Firfox is a cunt when you're trying to buy a ticket using the 'View Stadium Plan' section. It won't load the tab.

Anyway, I've bought a ticket and it's been automatically allocated. I'm in the front row all on my todd! :lol: I'll no doubt be able to spy an empty seat and move.

Aye mate (tu)

Looking forward to this should be a good test.

Some of us are getting a bit too cocky here. I have a horrible feeling that we'll get turned over here. Maybe I'm just saying that, because I'm usually wrong, when trying to predict results, however, I do have that knot in my stomach that I get before we take a fall. Here's hoping it's all just wind, and that we fuck these bastards 5-0!

Some of us are getting a bit too cocky here. I have a horrible feeling that we'll get turned over here. Maybe I'm just saying that, because I'm usually wrong, when trying to predict results, however, I do have that knot in my stomach that I get before we take a fall. Here's hoping it's all just wind, and that we fuck these bastards 5-0!

We beat them last year when we had a worse team and they were doing well at that point if I remember rightly.

Bigger pitch against a team that will be a bit more open than the teams we've played lately should suit us.

Although anything can happen in football especially cup games but I fancy our players to really be up for this game and give them a doing.

You sound like these hacks an so called football pundits with this shite about coming up against stronger teams when the fuck was this load of shit better than Rangers