Glasgow Cup Win At Lennoxtown

Elfideldo

That sounded like a very entertaining game,Elfideldo, so thanks for the report :clap: Who is the coach for the u/17's?

On a side note, are you blue mountains loyal oz? Watched the gers a few weeks ago and Tom who was commentating gave a shout out to blue mountains loyal!

On a side note, are you blue mountains loyal oz? Watched the gers a few weeks ago and Tom who was commentating gave a shout out to blue mountains loyal!

Yea mate! that's me :pipe: Tom made a comment on Twitter that he wouldn't be able to give a shout to everybody on RTV because there were too many fans asking for a shout, so I replied that I was accepting his apology in advance :D I then added that I would be up in the middle of the night watching the game; signed-The Blue Mountain Loyal (me) :21: \

I almost fell off my chair when I heard him call it out. :lol:

Yea mate! that's me :pipe: Tom made a comment on Twitter that he wouldn't be able to give a shout to everybody on RTV because there were too many fans asking for a shout, so I replied that I was accepting his apology in advance :D I then added that I would be up in the middle of the night watching the game; signed-The Blue Mountain Loyal (me) :21: \

At last these games are good to stay up and watch, a good performance must be worth a couple of hours sleep lost. :thumbup: .

Haha when u I heard, knew it was you! Great shout out mate! Next time, sign off as the blue mountains/Campbelltown loyal!!

At last these games are good to stay up and watch, a good performance must be worth a couple of hours sleep lost. :thumbup: .

Bang on mate, I even come home steaming last weekend, 20mins into first half and still paid the $15 to watch the gers through rtv! I just don't wanna miss anything this season

I certainly don't complain when I have to stay awake until 3.00am OR get up at 4.00 am to watch our games (depending on k.o times and time difference) , unlike the past few seasons that were bordering on suicidal trying to stay awake watching us.

Unfortunately I'm going to miss our Q/F challenge cup game against Livingston on October 9 as I'll be away that week, but I might be able to record it. :D

Haha when u I heard, knew it was you! Great shout out mate! Next time, sign off as the blue mountains/Campbelltown loyal!!

I'll remember that next time I send big Tam a tweet for a shout :thumbup: Good to see you don't watch the fitba at Campbelltown Kafflik Club :lol: Once upon a time I used to know half the people in Campbelltown and now I nearly get lost in the place doh

I'll remember that next time I send big Tam a tweet for a shout :thumbup: Good to see you don't watch the fitba at Campbelltown Kafflik Club :lol: Once upon a time I used to know half the people in Campbelltown and now I nearly get lost in the place doh

Was that you?? Someone from Campbelltown getting a shout out!

Well played mate! Couldn't believe it when I heard it! Cheers bud, I've asked Tom for a shout out before but he hasn't obliged!

Not a problem,OG :thumbup: It's good to know you get a wee mention for staying up until that time of a morning to watch the 'Gers :pipe: