"we Are Coming"

King Jela

Can tonight's result please put an end to this embarrassing, cringey, pish patter now ? We're clearly nowhere near where we want to be yet. Nowhere fucking near it.

We were out-thought, out-fought and comfortably pumped by a mid-table SPFL club.

Reality check needed.

I hate agreeing with you

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big problem is we don't have good players to turn it around(improve) and were found out tonight, of course the schoolboy tactics of the manager didn't help. The loan players are too young and out of their depth in winning pressure games and as they(hopefully) won't be here next year and go for more long term players.

Rangers have been playing sideways and backwards for about three games now with lots of excuses, it has to stop, Warburton has now got to pick a team that can change its tactics to suit, that option seems to be lacking with Warburton.

I still believe we will win this league, but looking to the future 80% of this team will have to go.

No danger.

But we are coming though; the league table, at least, tells us that!

But we are coming though; the league table, at least, tells us that!

The league table shows we're top...in September. If that cringey line was getting said after we'd actually got promoted that would be understandable.

No like us to get carried away though..

Nothing wrong with being excited, getting carried away to the point of delusion on the other hand...

And?

What's the point coming on trying to score points because some fans thought we were ready?

There was every reason to be confident last night, we were unbeaten playing great football and have a management team in place who clearly know what they are doing.

It's not delusion to think we could turn over St Johnston...

We did it last season with a shit team and manager.

It's 1 defeat, we will stroll the league and get the players in we need next season and we will challenge Celt*c.

Call that delusion if you like

We are still in a much much better place than when McCoist was doing his best to fuck us up as a football side.

We always knew that defensively we were liable to to get caught out, as happened last night.

Having said that, I still thought some if our football was pretty good and on another night we might have scored at least 2 more goals.

Our name is on the League Cup so many times we virtually own the fucking thing anyway.

We are definitely going in the right direction, so no panic about one result.

He'd want me to make a banner as well

I notice you made your original post on here at 9.08 which tells me (a) you weren't even at the game or (b) you couldn't fucking wait to say the shit that you did,in fact you must have typed it while sitting at the game if you were there.As ive said before there have been some who have been twitching to see the team "they support" get beat so much so they even felt the need to start their own thread on it when the players were barely off the park but do tell us all which one it was ( A ) or ( B ) and regarding my banner for you as ive said theres no " Rangers fan " I know who would say the scum would beat the Rangers comfortably but maybe the Rangers fans I know are not like you right enough.

The league table shows we're top...in September. If that cringey line was getting said after we'd actually got promoted that would be understandable.

No like us to get carried away though..

This club being promoted to the top league, with the potential of European football the following season, would progress rapidly. This club is on the way back, and the foundations are being laid to take us back to the very top very soon. Last night tells us more than we may have realised before, overall I would suggest it changes little to the overall plan with Auchenhowie and Ibrox. That people are getting carried away should be put in a context of what we have had to endure in the past few years. I like that people are dreaming big about this club again; it's what makes Rangers what it is and has always been.

Get a grip. One defeat in 14 with a squad that's been together for 5 minutes under a new manager who has totally transformed our footballing philosophy.

We'll bounce back on Sunday and comfortably win the league- our priority. And the st Johnstone result will mean he-haw in the grand scheme of things come the end of May.

Dare I say it, last nights defeat may be the best thing to happen to us.

Saying that if we get horsed next time by another SPL team in the Scottish Cup maybe not.

Last nights result will be a catalyst for an improvement in performance as MW will use it the next time we meet a top tier team. we have 2 windows before we appear in the top tier, I believe that MW will buy the right players to make the step up. Our future still looks good and this may stop complacency.

All this seems eerily reminiscent of the whole "we can win everything with boys" arguments.

The whole discussion was started because we could have been drawn against them instead of StJ.

Do you think we could beat them in the cup was the question, not, do we think we can win the SPFL right now.

Argue the points made and leave the strawman pish to less intelligent people ffs.

We could take them in a the cup. Any team in Scottish Football could take them on in a cup tie and win.

It's not delusional to think that in a one off game we might run over the top over them. They've been beaten by worse teams than us recently.

And?

What's the point coming on trying to score points because some fans thought we were ready?

There was every reason to be confident last night, we were unbeaten playing great football and have a management team in place who clearly know what they are doing.

It's not delusion to think we could turn over St Johnston...

We did it last season with a shit team and manager.

It's 1 defeat, we will stroll the league and get the players in we need next season and we will challenge Celt*c.

Call that delusion if you like

You really think I was saying it was delusional to think we could beat St Johnstone ? I said myself I thought we'd win.

Delusional is thinking we're the best team in Scotland because we're beating nobodies and part timers in the 2nd tier of Scotland and thinking we could beat Celtic and win the league with this team right now. This board has been littered with shite like that over the last weeks, youve seen it yourself. That IS delusional thinking otherwise would be just stupid..

I notice you made your original post on here at 9.08 which tells me (a) you weren't even at the game or (b) you couldn't fucking wait to say the shit that you did,in fact you must have typed it while sitting at the game if you were there.As ive said before there have been some who have been twitching to see the team "they support" get beat so much so they even felt the need to start their own thread on it when the players were barely off the park but do tell us all which one it was ( A ) or ( B ) and regarding my banner for you as ive said theres no " Rangers fan " I know who would say the scum would beat the Rangers comfortably but maybe the Rangers fans I know are not like you right enough.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dare I say it, last nights defeat may be the best thing to happen to us.

Saying that if we get horsed next time by another SPL team in the Scottish Cup maybe not.

It could turn out to be a great thing if we fix the glaring problems from last night. A finisher and holding midfielder should be the priorities.

You really think I was saying it was delusional to think we could beat St Johnstone ? I said myself I thought we'd win.

Delusional is thinking we're the best team in Scotland because we're beating nobodies and part timers in the 2nd tier of Scotland and thinking we could beat Celtic and win the league with this team right now. This board has been littered with shite like that over the last weeks, youve seen it yourself. That IS delusional thinking otherwise would be just stupid..

Ive certainly not seen anyone say that, I have seen people say we can win it next season with this team and a few additions

I have seen folk say we were playing some of the best football in Scotland which going by games I watched isnt far off the truth, the football played in the top flight is honking.

Individual errors and too many players having off nights were to blame for last night, in terms of the football played everything that was decent came from us for the most part especially in the second half.

Imagine Rangers fans being over confident when the team has been playing the best stuff in years.

Outlandish so it is

You don't judge a team on 1 game

Ive certainly not seen anyone say that, I have seen people say we can win it next season with this team and a few additions

I have seen folk say we were playing some of the best football in Scotland which going by games I watched isnt far off the truth, the football played in the top flight is honking.

Individual errors and too many players having off nights were to blame for last night, in terms of the football played everything that was decent came from us for the most part especially in the second half.

Imagine Rangers fans being over confident when the team has been playing the best stuff in years.

Outlandish so it is

You don't judge a team on 1 game

You're never off this forum and you're telling me you haven't seen posts along the lines of "best team in Scotland" "would beat Celtic" "if this is the standard for the SPFL then we could win it right now" ? Nah, I'm just not buying that.

Rangers fans being confident after our best start ever ? Fair enough. Being over confident to the point of delusion while in the 2nd tier of Scotland ? Fuck that

No, you don't judge a team after 1 game, who did that ? <cr>

Like I said in another thread, there's positives to take from last night but also problems that have to be dealt with for the next test.