Oduwa & Zelalem

simon

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They both have talent but aside from the Raith Rovers game I haven't seen enough from them to justify a starting place.

Zelalem gets muscled off the ball far too easily and Oduwa seems too much of a show pony.

Perhaps a bit of a knee jerk reaction and understandable after a disappointing night but they are both tremendous players. Would like to see them both shoot more from distance.

They both have talent but aside from the Raith Rovers game I haven't seen enough from them to justify a starting place.

Zelalem gets muscled off the ball far too easily and Oduwa seems too much of a show pony.

Kinda agree but they've got talent - I'm happy to judge them on the whole after their loans are up. I still think they are good players but both had stinkers tonight

both are talented young guys with plenty of potential, wingers especially young ones have a tendency to blow hot and cold.

my main problem with zelalem and I have said it before now is he seems to slow down play considerable when he is on the ball.

Like Ball at CH, they might well be "rotated" at the weekend but do agree they want too many touches on the ball so it slows everything down. Is Walsh fit again yet? He's a bit more direct than Oduwa so would like to go back to Walsh, Waghorn and MacKay up top with Holt, Halliday and Law in the middle

You will get slated for this, Simon but I agree.

Zelalem's worst game for me and although Oduwa had some great bursts, he did a lot of dancing and holding the ball up to no effect.

Two brilliant players though and as I've said, learning curve, this will do wonders for this squad, learn what defeat tastes like.