Did You Hear The Bbc Apologizing Last Night?

Helicopter Sundae

At least three times, the commentator apologized to viewers for SWEARING.

At a FUCKING football match.

Fucking wankers only drew attention to the swearing.

Which happened at a FUCKING football match.

I nearly swooned.

But I'm a geezer, so a bit of swearing doesn't bother me, especially at a FUCKING football match.

Have the BBC ever apologized for swearing at any other team's FUCKING football matches?

I think we all know the answer to that.

I bet as they left the BBC HQ to go to Ibrox, they passed a motivational sign that said something like

>>>>>>>>>Fuck Rangers any way you can<<<<<<<<<<

Fucking BBC pricks.

And these were the same pricks who commentated on one of our recent matches by watching it on a big screen telly at BBC HQ because we had "banned" the Scrote.

It was like the 'culprits' were given their own mirophone - it was pretty loud for generic background noise at a 50000 crowd stadium... :cool:

I am sure they said when apologising when we were 0-2 down 'obviously emotions are high in the rangers end and dugout' not 100% sure? As if fitba folk are offended by rude words. They did appologise too during the Camanachd Cup final (shinty for non-teuchters) too for rude words at the weekend. Perhaps its the microphones themselves at it.