Lost A Good Bear Tonight.

gogzy

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is trully sad hearing of a bear passing, take comfort in the memories and stories you got to share, for me my gran, took her to an aberdeen game wee were 0-0 bout 60 mins in stands up starts singing the sash, could not have been more proud! We won 2-0! I think the most important thing is we pass down our traditions one generation to the next, my grans husband (my grandad who i never got the pleasure of meeting) his uncle was john f willson former chair man of our great club,

I guess what im saying is even though out love'd ones may pass there legacy will live on,

Once a bear for ever a bear, your brother is my brother,

Thats my 2 cents

God bless you, god bless them, god bless ulster

My Grandad, who me and the wife have been living with, and caring for, for the past 6 months died tonight, peacefully in his sleep after a nasty bout of pnumonia.

He was a die hard bear and good protestant, and a member of his local lodge. He told me he was one of the early members of the wee Rangers club, was there during the Ibrox disaster, and was In barcalona in 72. during his final month, we spent ages blethering about his love of Rangers. And every day he would ask me to update him on the goings on on RM.

I am totallly fucking gutted right now so sorry in advance if i m a bit of a cunt over the coming days.

RIP Lawrence (Lawr) kerr. I am gonna bloody miss you, old man.

Don't dare apologise for anything Gogz, this might only be a forum but you're amongst pals, if you cant be a bit of a cunt among those in times like this its a bad day, these last few months might have been hard on you but I've been there myself, you'll live to cherish them, you'll appreciate all the more that time when things calm down.

All the best buddy

Sorry to hear Gogzy.

To absent friends.

So when all my life has ended

And when death has made it's mark

May you scatter all my ashes

On the slopes of Ibrox Park

And with the Angels I'll be singing

Up in heaven in the glen

I'll be happy and contented

When the Rangers win again

On my harp I will be playing

In the sky way up above

I'll be singing Follow Follow

To the Rangers that I love

Hope you don't mind, I borrowed this poem or my facebook.