*** The Official Rangers V Falkirk Match Thread ***

G.E.C.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like to see the young lad Thompson slowly introduced to the side as he looks like he has something to offer although I'm not sure if he had recovered from the broken wrist yet.

I expect we will carry with the impressive start to this campaign with yet another victory, Falkirk are a good team but we are a better team.

Same line up as last week with Law in for Zelalem and Ball in for Wilson........4-1 Rangers.

What kind of numbers are we roughly looking at for ticket sales so far?

Looks like 45k + again.

Sandy Jardine is very nearly a sell out, Copland is about done, couple of hundred left in the Broomie and another few hundred in the main stand and enclosures. Club Deck only looks half full but we shouldn't be far off a sell-out come Saturday.

I think this could be the best game of the season so far.

With the good weather and playing Falkirk it should be a good crowd, will be betting Rangers minus 2 goals . Just hope I feel better iv got the man flu????? feeling sh1t only Rangers media and paracetamol keeping me going !

Get yourself some vitamim c 1000mg dissolving tablets. Meant to take one a day, but take one an hour.

Garuntee you will be up and raring to go by Saturday.

You will piss like a race horse but it works, wee trick I picked off girl at work, she is a triathlete and that's what she does when feeling shit n just fights through it.

Get yourself some vitamim c 1000mg dissolving tablets. Meant to take one a day, but take

Garuntee you will be up and raring to go by Saturday.

You will piss like a race horse but it works, wee trick I picked off girl at work, she is a triathlete and that's what she does when feeling shit n just fights through it.

cheers mate got the wife to get me some started them this morning still feeling like sh1t but will make the game .???