Risk Free In Play Tomorrow Bet365

Jimfanciesthedude

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going for £50 on under 3.5 1st half goals pre match and £50 on over 2.5 1st half goals in play.

2 goals or under gets £51.50 back plus my £50 in play - £1.50 profit

3 goals exactly returns £275 and £51.50 as both bets will come in. - £226.50 profit.

More than three gives £275 but I lose out on my £50 pre match stake. So £175 profit.

I'm going for £50 on under 3.5 1st half goals pre match and £50 on over 2.5 1st half goals in play.

2 goals or under gets £51.50 back plus my £50 in play - £1.50 profit

3 goals exactly returns £275 and £51.50 as both bets will come in. - £226.50 profit.

More than three gives £275 but I lose out on my £50 pre match stake. So £175 profit.

clever betting?

watch out with that one mate, because its two opposite bets from the same market they might quote the T&C's and remove your bonus risk free bet

seen someone post this warning elsewhere when i googled the offer, they probably wont but just be careful, its like sticking BTTS yes pre match then BTTS no in play

watch out with that one mate, because its two opposite bets from the same market they might quote the T&C's and remove your bonus risk free bet

seen someone post this warning elsewhere when i googled the offer, they probably wont but just be careful, its like sticking BTTS yes pre match then BTTS no in play

Aye, it's in their T's and C's but they never seem to void it.

just noticed this, they paid out but i will keep an eye out in future

cheers (tu)

Usually do over 0.5 in the pre match £50 bet, then half time-full time draw-draw on the £50 in play so that way you can't lose.

Already won with that this season, and made £175 profit, so although it didn't come in for Tuesday's game i'll probably just go for it again on Sunday.

Regarding the Terms and conditions relating to this offer, I don't see anything to prevent placing opposite bets.

this is from their T&C's

Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.

About to lose your bet365 account to make £1.50. Cracking stuff and well worth it.

why would i lose my account, they arent stupid, they'll know many MANY people will place bets like this, however they will look at

advertising: its a goldmine for them, word of mouth, new customers etc etc

turnover: 100k people placing 100 quid a time on this, 10million a game and while they give back 5mill it still looks good in their accounts

stupidity on the gambler part: a lot of gamblers wont cover their bets, and even if they do, they will not take out everything at the end of the day, thats just how people are hooked on the gambling

why would i lose my account, they arent stupid, they'll know many MANY people will place bets like this, however they will look at

turnover: 100k people placing 100 quid a time on this, 10million a game and while they give back 5mill it still looks good in their accounts

stupidity on the gambler part: a lot of gamblers wont cover their bets, and even if they do, they will not take out everything at the end of the day, thats just how people are hooked on the gambling

Exactly, they've got you on the end of their hook so they're happy knowing that a lot of people betting that win will eventually lose.

They'll see it as you mugging them off by placing no losing bets.They'll limit your account for it and withdraw you from offers.

Archived