Best Game In Years.

simon

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearing a lot of guys on the match thread saying we didn't play well today, but on the contrary I thought we played well, Falkirk came for the draw and scored a screamer, but what I enjoyed was the fact that we never panicked kept playing on the deck, and while I was getting a little twitchy towards the end only one team looked like they would get the win, good substituting by MW, a tough game but a good sign that young guys kept the faith and proved that the game plan would get the result.

BTW Andy Halliday was my MOM.

You could tell by the handshakes and hugs at the end that both sets of players knew they had been in a tough game. and they had. I enjoyed some bits of the match a lot, especially our first goal, and overall it was a well contested football match. But it got a bit frustrating as well, Wilson's poor long balls, some bad passing.......

Then Tav scored and all was well in the world. Great goal from the Captain as well. Happy days :)

Good game,sub par performance.

Mckay is scared to take a man on.

Oduwa didnt do much but tbh hes probably sick of the boot getting stuck into him every time.

Wilson is useless. No idea why we signed him.

Deano played well, showed a bit of passion that was severely lacking in the rest of the squad

Miller changed the game imo. Should have been brought on earlier.

And the referee looked like top of the class in the Glasgow School of Beadrattling.

Good result but expect better next time.

Good game,sub par performance.

Mckay is scared to take a man on.

Oduwa didnt do much but tbh hes probably sick of the boot getting stuck into him every time.

Wilson is useless. No idea why we signed him.

Deano played well, showed a bit of passion that was severely lacking in the rest of the squad

Miller changed the game imo. Should have been brought on earlier.

And the referee looked like top of the class in the Glasgow School of Beadrattling.

Good result but expect better next time.

Aye, cos McKay should be beaten 4 men with the ball every time he gets it and Oduwa should be doing rainbow flicks over cunts every game,

McKay for the first 45 was the best player on the pitch.

Hearing a lot of guys on the match thread saying we didn't play well today, but on the contrary I thought we played well, Falkirk came for the draw and scored a screamer, but what I enjoyed was the fact that we never panicked kept playing on the deck, and while I was getting a little twitchy towards the end only one team looked like they would get the win, good substituting by MW, a tough game but a good sign that young guys kept the faith and proved that the game plan would get the result.

BTW Andy Halliday was my MOM.

Agree with that.

Also add, officals were shocking, looked embarrassed.

I'd have Ball start for Wilson next game.

I honestly really enjoyed it, thought in the second half we played really well, the commitment and the attitude from the players was spot on, had some really good moves and scored some really good goals, kept on the edge of your seat when they attacked and had shots, Wes made some good saves. Overall it was EXACTLY the type of game you're expecting from the top two in the league, and in the end WE came out on top, just like we have done in every other league game this season. Lot of positives to take from a thoroughly exciting, tense game of football.

Aye, cos McKay should be beaten 4 men with the ball every time he gets it and Oduwa should be doing rainbow flicks over cunts every game,

Mckay didn't put a challenge the whole game.

You don't have to always beat 4 men - with McKay it's knowing when to release the ball - his decision making is awful

No end product