I Love James Tavernier

WATBB

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tav looks like he wants to take us back to where we need to be. Respect all round to the new guys. This boy Tav and Waggy seem to be thriving on the whole RANGERS family thing. Along with the rest we have landed on our feet as far as the team goes. Lee Wallace was a great choice for club captain and he never fails to mention us in every interview he does. Almost certain some of these players will become legends for our Great Club.

There's already been about four occasions this season where he's done something that's completely swung the momentum of a game.

He's quality player but he's also a big game player. The type of player who can turn one point into three, swing the flow of a game or give the crowd a lift when play is a bit flat or the team is under the cosh.

Can't believe we got him for £200,000 or there abouts. An absolute steal.

Tav looks like he wants to take us back to where we need to be. Respect all round to the new guys. This boy Tav and Waggy seem to be thriving on the whole RANGERS family thing. Along with the rest we have landed on our feet as far as the team goes. Lee Wallace was a great choice for club captain and he never fails to mention us in every interview he does. Almost certain some of these players will become legends for our Great Club.

Lee Wallace will go down as one of our all time greats imo, he's stuck with us through all that shit now he's captain of the best footballing Rangers side I've seen in a long time. He will have a special place in our history books

He was probably as poor yesterday as use seen him in a Rangers jersey. There just seemed to be something missing between himself and Oduwa in the first half and nothing was coming off for either of them. For all his goals this season and stand out performances up till now, yesterday showed me even more about this guy. He never gave up, he never stopped wanting the ball and trying to be positive with it even when things weren't going his way. I don't think I would have been the only one delighted with his attitude on a tough day and I'm sure I'm not the only one who just knew he was scoring that free kick. He's a fucking superstar, hes got it all. Ability by the bucket load, drive and determination to succeed, a willingness to work hard and improve, and perhaps most surprisingly considering his short time here, real affection for the club and the fans.

Long may he be our blue cafe.