Sone Alukos Old Firm Goal?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you talking about the Adam one that he put under the wall?

/quote]I invented that goal on Pro Evo :lol: couldn't believe it when I seen Ronaldinho doing it!! Thieving bastards :lol:

You're right about Adam's goal. Often gets forgotten. I remember him saying at the time that he heard Boruc (well played by him at the weekend :lol:) telling the wall to jump.

It's quite an easy goal to score in that scenario, surprised you don't see it more often.

Are you talking about the Adam one that he put under the wall?

If so that was a great goal and is one that's almost a forgotten great. It doesn't get mentioned anywhere near as much as it should.

Yip the daiay cutter. He knew the wall would jump. It's a great effort

Mendes or Kontermans?

It's Kontermans all day for me, especially with the importance of it even though I specifically said "looking" in my OP.

No alukos was. Mendes was the better goal technically than kontermans IMO. 2 screamers tho

One of my favourites was by Daniel Cousin. He got the ball down the right hand side, ragdolled their left back, Wilson I think, then made Boruc look a cunt by sticking it past him at the near post. A rare glimpse of the raw power and finishing ability the big man possessed. Just a pity we never saw it often enough.

If someone could post the video I'd be most grateful.

One of my favourites was by Daniel Cousin. He got the ball down the right hand side, ragdolled their left back, Wilson I think, then made Boruc look a cunt by sticking it past him at the near post. A rare glimpse of the raw power and finishing ability the big man possessed. Just a pity we never saw it often enough.

If someone could post the video I'd be most grateful.

Skip to 29:58