Greatest Ever Ranger

nemisis

upload your fucking tape to youtube and share online then everyone can watch :peanut:

I don't have a video recorder but found a few old tapes in the attic, follow follow was one but found that on you tube, cant find this one though.

I don't have a video recorder but found a few old tapes in the attic, follow follow was one but found that on you tube, cant find this one though.

Erskine Care Homes would love to accept any unwanted Rangers VHS tapes.

VHS tapes are of great value to their Sporting Memories Programme, because the content tends to be older than DVD stuff.

If anybody has any old video tapes that they don't need, they can simply drop them off at Ibrox. PM me for details (tu)

Or if it's easier, you can just post them directly to Erskine...

RM Football Memories

The Erskine Park Home

Bishopton

Renfrewshire

PA7 5QA

Just finished reading davie Meikljohn's book brilliant read a true rangers legend only played for rangers played 635 times and scored 53 goals he also played 49 times in benefit,challenge or charity games and scored 3 grand total of 684 and 56 goals....1919-1936...

Erskine Care Homes would love to accept any unwanted Rangers VHS tapes.

VHS tapes are of great value to their Sporting Memories Programme, because the content tends to be older than DVD stuff.

If anybody has any old video tapes that they don't need, they can simply drop them off at Ibrox. PM me for details (tu)

Or if it's easier, you can just post them directly to Erskine...

RM Football Memories

The Erskine Park Home

Bishopton

Renfrewshire

PA7 5QA

Will have a look when at home dude. I have boxes in the Rep room full of tapes will check if any are footy related

Just finished reading davie Meikljohn's book brilliant read a true rangers legend only played for rangers played 635 times and scored 53 goals he also played 49 times in benefit,challenge or charity games and scored 3 grand total of 684 and 56 goals....1919-1936...

Only played 635 times?