Rangers Fans And The Scottish National Team...

graeme_4

Rangers fans and the Scottish national team...  

610 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the Scotland team?

• I go to games
    • I'm an armchair fan
    • I couldn't care less
    • I actively dislike / hate them
  2. 2. Have you always felt this way

3. 3. If you don't like the team, why?

• I do like the team
    • Because it represents the SFA
    • Because of nationalism (eg SNP/Yes voters)
    • Because of the 'traitors' in the squad
    • Because I think the 'Tartan Army' hate Rangers
  4. 4. Do you think less of Rangers fans that so support Scotland

Don't care about the Scotland football team any more for a few reasons but when I went to the Scotland games it didn't make me any less of a bluenose so if you support Scotland and Rangers then I don't really see why any one would have a problem with that.

Used to go all the time when I was younger but now I couldn't care less about international football. Probably a combination of all those reasons you've let us pick from. The fact that there's been no Rangers players in the squad is another reason.

The fact that Strachan continually picks out of form and players who can't get a game for their own team puts me off also. Brown, Mulgrew, Forrest, Hutton, Fletcher shouldn't been anywhere near a place in a decent international side.

I care more about the general well being of both Scotland in general and Rangers in particular than I care about supporting Scottish FA representative team.

Rangers fans who support the Scottish FA representative team mistaking patriotism for support of corruption/bigotry and hatred, instead of the things they really believe in.

Apologies for the messed up replies. Totally agree with the post that I tried to quote. Was an ardent Scotland fan home and away, used to see familiar faces from the east enclosure at all the games. Now couldn,t care less. Don,t want to stand amongst the haters.

Use to go to many games starting with the Czech game at Hampden in 73, used to be fantastic occasions.

Last game was 2-0 win over France in 89, but the style of football drove em away.

I can't cheer on a team with Whittaker/Naismith in it as I only with them ill will.

Prefer to see the rugby team doing week in their place.

I am from England so only really watch them when my old man is on the tv. My mates always give me stick about Scotland etc so it's a good bit of banter if they win or lose. Would be interesting to see if some people would change there tune if they did well and qualified. All in all I'm not to bothered I know there's a lot of cunts in the side but I probably would be giving my mates a load of stick if they beat England etc

I am from England so only really watch them when my old man is on the tv. My mates always give me stick about Scotland etc so it's a good bit of banter if they win or lose. Would be interesting to see if some people would change there tune if they did well and qualified. All in all I'm not to bothered I know there's a lot of cunts in the side but I probably would be giving my mates a load of stick if they beat England etc