Bbc: Price Of Football Survey

Ace

Which fans pay more than all the rest? Who gets the best deal? Which club offers free tickets for good GCSE results and where will a junior replica strip cost more than £100?

The BBC Price of Football study, the biggest analysis of ticket prices in Europe, will be published on the BBC Sport website and app from 22:00 BST on Wednesday.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34526423

Away to Hibs in the Scottish Championship £28! Disgraceful!

I could watch an English Premiership game for that.

No wonder Scottish Football is going down the pan.

No you couldn't.

Have you checked the match-day prices for teams in the BPL? ... For teams you'd actually want to watch by the way; Chelsea, Man United, Man City, Arsenal, Tottenham etc.

Away to Hibs in the Scottish Championship £28! Disgraceful!

I could watch an English Premiership game for that.

No wonder Scottish Football is going down the pan.

This is still a ridiculous price mate, but someone posted here last week that, to see one of the Sheffield teams, it was £52.

The whole football world will disappear up it's own arsehole if someone doesn't try & put a lid on it.

No you couldn't.

Have you checked the match-day prices for teams in the BPL? ... For teams you'd actually want to watch by the way; Chelsea, Man United, Man City, Arsenal, Tottenham etc.

Swansea fans pay £20 for every away game and the club pay the rest, that's the cheapest I know. Seen someone say it cost them £300 for two tickets for Arsenal v Bayern

Hibernian and St Mirren gave away 5,000 and 3,000 tickets respectively last season in their drive to work with local schools, clubs and communities to engage supporters.

At Premiership level, season ticket purchases can throw up quirky deals, with Celtic offering a free night at Glasgow Tigers speedway. Dundee,meanwhile, build discounts on haircuts into their season pass price.

Jakeball bastards :lol:

Swansea fans pay £20 for every away game and the club pay the rest, that's the cheapest I know. Seen someone say it cost them £300 for two tickets for Arsenal v Bayern

Swansea (out of all the teams worldwide that took part in this survey) were the only team to decline taking part; purely for the fact that their prices are absolutely ridiculous, extortionate prices. Might sound very well and good what the club is doing r.e away games; But you're paying through the nose if you want a Swansea season ticket or a Swansea home-match ticket.

I don't even know how accurate you are with the away ticket prices tbh.

But Swansea are not a cheap club to watch.

Swansea (out of all the teams worldwide that took part in this survey) were the only team to decline taking part; purely for the fact that their prices are absolutely ridiculous, extortionate prices. Might sound very well and good what the club is doing r.e away games; But you're paying through the nose if you want a Swansea season ticket or a Swansea home-match ticket.

Don't know prices of home games etc. but seen them gain a lot of praise for the subsidising of away tickets in the summer. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if their season ticket prices etc. are expensive.

I am surprised at Man City, third lowest ST price is very surprising IMO.

Aye he could

You put me in mind of that dafty that hides behind his pals, echoing their thoughts.

Pal: "A could watch a game in the BPL for cheaper than that!"

You from behind him, cowering like a wee fanny: "AYE HE COULD AYE!"

Not really. Their season tickets are much cheaper than Southampton, Newcastle, Norwich, West Ham. Single tickets on par with Everton and cheaper than Watford and West Brom.

Not really. Their season tickets are much cheaper than Southampton, Newcastle, Norwich, West Ham. Single tickets on par with Everton and cheaper than Watford and West Brom.

Aston Villa, Leicester, Sunderland, Watford, West Brom, Crystal Palace, Everton & Manchester City (believe it or not) are all Cheaper than the clubs you mentioned, so probably most likely cheaper than Swansea too.

P.s price range is about £450 mark, so you're telling me Swansea are quite cheap; when their cheapest season ticket is in the £450+ price Range?

Okaaaaaaaaaay