Deid

WATBB

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, it's all you can expect from one with a diseased mind.

One thing about our demise will be that it makes his daughter stop crying, as we were the single most reason for her being unhappy, what with all our singing about the Billy Boys and all that, especially as "Fenian" was the name of her favourite doll. :P

:uk:

:uk: The man is a charlatan why the club have not involved the lawyers is beyond me. He is doing his best to sow seeds of uncertainty which in turn could put off investors and loose current shareholders money, an excuse for a human being. doh

Because he doesn't have two bob to his name. All it would give him would be credibility. The cunt is a complete non-entity. Utterly useless and worthless to all but the lunatic fringe.

Amazing that Auchenhowie will shut 4 days AFTER we go into admin, it's an odd timeline ... of course, in this whole story, that us the most important fact about it all.

We will get a decent price for the new indoor surfaces we laid about a fortnight ago though.

Why do people even bother to read his ramblings? He is obviously mentallly ill.

Speaking of which, not heard anything from MCMurdo and his band of Rangers saviours lately.

He's a fuckin clown and his wee band of followers are diminishing by the day.

I had a few daft cunts on my facebook who would post his ramblings,being a good cunt myself i would operate a 3-strike policy before deleting them from my list.

Cancer would be too good for that bastard.

Why do people even bother to read his ramblings? He is obviously mentallly ill.

Speaking of which, not heard anything from MCMurdo and his band of Rangers saviours lately.

Think it was this John James prick who claimed it mate. One of young William of the quills pals