Rangers Towns/village's

bluenose244

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant be that blue if it's got a chapel lol :)

Ferry village not a tarrier in sight :)

IT's BLUE alright ,a guy once tried to burn down the pineapple but as we all know SHITE does not burn ,and anyway no cunt goes to it ,DRONGAN is a stronghold ,so is PATNA , ORANGE LODGE in PATNA ,masonic lodge as well .

The drum is 100% Rangers. Couple a papes here and there but at one point it had 4 flute bands from one wee scheme. Think it's down to 2 now.

It had 2 supporters buses, a Rangers boozer, a social club that favours Rangers and an orange halls.

Proper loyalist/Rangers scheme.

Check out hillview amatuers as well. They have big banners at their games etc and keep getting pulled up for their fans sectarian songs :lol:

The Clyde Valley FB and the Orange and Purple FB.

My lodge has a long association with the CV. Their Sash bashes are the best. Drum major is the hardest hitting I've ever seen. I'm sure it's the reason I'm going deaf! Great bunch of lads.

IT's BLUE alright ,a guy once tried to burn down the pineapple but as we all know SHITE does not burn ,and anyway no cunt goes to it ,DRONGAN is a stronghold ,so is PATNA , ORANGE LODGE in PATNA ,masonic lodge as well .

Drongan is staunchly Loyalist, it's 5 mins drive from me.

The drum is 100% Rangers. Couple a papes here and there but at one point it had 4 flute bands from one wee scheme. Think it's down to 2 now.

It had 2 supporters buses, a Rangers boozer, a social club that favours Rangers and an orange halls.

Proper loyalist/Rangers scheme.

Check out hillview amatuers as well. They have big banners at their games etc and keep getting pulled up for their fans sectarian songs :lol:

Ave got family fae the drum, Kinfauns Drive, is the tower masonic still there n Alex Black undertakers ?

The Clyde Valley FB and the Orange and Purple FB.

My lodge has a long association with the CV. Their Sash bashes are the best. Drum major is the hardest hitting I've ever seen. I'm sure it's the reason I'm going deaf! Great bunch of lads.

Clyde valley are a drum.band mate but I thought they'd stopped marching from.there?

Thought they'd been using sandbank?